Worrying

Calum:

You woke up extra early today so you decided to make breakfast. "OH MY GOD, (Y/N)!" Calum shouts out of nowhere. He comes running down the stairs, rushing to you. He grabs your shouders and turns you around, making your back face him. "Shit, (Y/N) you're bleeding! There's blood! Oh my god! There's blood stains on our bed sheet!" He rushes to get his car keys, ready to take you to the hospital. "Oh shit," You turn to see blood stains on your pajamas. "Calum, calm down. This is normal." You said. "What's normal?! Bleeding is not normal! I'll take you to the doctor right now!" He shouts. "I'll just change." You said and went to the bathroom. You've talked about spotting with your mum and the doctor and they said that it's completely normal and there's nothing to worry about unless the bleeding gets heavier. When you got out of the bathroom, you found Calum on the phone with your doctor. "Alright, thank you." Calum said before he hungs up. "I'm sorry" He groaned and walked towards you. "What are you sorry for?" You asked. "Well, for over reacting and worrying so much." He said and gave you a hug. "Thank you for being concerned about us." You smiled. "I'll change the bed covers later, I'm sorry." You added.

Luke: (his pov)

(Y/N) hasn't been quite in her usual happy and chirpy mood. She looked dull, pale, and weak. Must be because of her pregnancy. "What's wrong?" i asked her. "Do you want me to be honest?" She uttered. "Of course, babe." "There's a lot work in the office today, I was pretty exhausted." She answered. "Do you want to have dinner? I can prepare food for us." I asked her. "Yes, please." She answered. I got up and went downstairs and started cook the only thing I know how to, spaghetti. I was in the middle of chopping the ingredients when I heard (Y/N) scream, "LUKE!". I rushed to our room to see what's happening. I found her laying on the bed with her hand placed in her stomach and she groans in pain. "What happened? Is baby Hemmo coming?" I panicked. "No no, she can't come yet. It's too early. I've been having pains in my stomach the whole day and it got worse now." She moaned. I sat beside her and rubbed my hands on her stomach. "I'll call the doctor." I said and dialed the doctor's number on my phone. "Mr. Hemmings, is everything alright?" The doctor asked. "Uh, no not exactly. (Y/N)'s been having pains in her stomach." "How long have they been on?" the doctor asked. "Just today. She said it only got worst this time." "Tell her it's just stress related. She may be tired. Let her eat enough food for her and the baby and then rest, the pain will subside by then." The doctor said before hanging up. I put the phone down and pulled her in for a hug. "The doctor said you and the baby will be fine. You just have to have some rest and food." I told her. "Ugh, Luke. I'm sorry." She uttered. "Do you want to go downstairs and have a snack while I continue preparing dinner?" "That sounds great." She smiled.

Ashton:

"Ash," You called. "I'm not feeling well." You groaned. You massaged your head, hoping to ease your headache. "What's wrong?!" He asked you with a cracking voice. He went towards you and held your hand and lead you to the couch. But even before you were able to sit, you suddenly fainted. "(Y/N)!" Ashton shouted. "Wake up, baby. Please!" He patted you cheeks but you didn't show any response. He took his car keys and carried you to the car and brought you to the hospital. The doctors took care of you and did what they're supposed to do. "A-ash?" You slowly opened your eyes. "I'm here, honey." "I'm sorry, Ash." You apologized. "You're fine, even our baby." He said before placing a kiss on your forehead. "I should've been more careful." You said. The doctor came walking in your room. "Hello. Mrs. Irwin. How are you feeling?" She asked you. "Feeling better." You answered. "So what exactly happened?" You asked. "You had low blood pressure. But the baby is fine, even you. No need yo worry anymore." She said and smiled. "I'm glad both of you are okay." Ashton held your hand and smiled.

Michael:

"Why are you still awake? It's late." Michael murmured when he felt you tossing and turning from one side to the other in bed. "I can't sleep, the babies won't stop moving." You told him. "What can I do?" He asked. "I don't exactly know. I think there's nothing we can do." You frowned. Your eyes looked so tired you wanted to sleep so bad and rest but you just can't because of the babies' movement. "Try taking pills." He suggested. "Really, Mikey? There's two babies inside me and you want me to take tranquilizers? Gee." You said and rolled your eyes. Ugh, yeah forgot." He scratched the back of his head and grabbed the guitar beside the bed. "What about I sing you and the babies to sleep?" He said and grinned. "It won't work, Mikey." You said. "Or do you want to eat instead?" "I'm so tired all I want to do is sleep but they won't let me." You said and frowned. "Have you tried to convince them?" "Of course, I did. That was the first thing I actually did." You answered. "Hey, Cliffords." He leaned towards your baby bump and rubbed it with his hands. "Playtime's over. You guys and mummy needs to sleep." He talked to your twins, hoping to make them stop moving at least for the night. "Ugh, Mikey. They still won't stop. I'm dead tired." You ranted. "Relax, (Y/N). If only I can do something." He said. "Cuddle, perhaps?" You suggested. He pulled you in and wrapped his arms around you and your baby bump. He started humming a familiar song and you finally fell asleep.