BONUS: You Die

A/N: Sorry for this sad bonus chapter.

Calum:

"Hey, (Y/N)!" a familiar male voice called your name while you and Calum are having dinner in a restaurant.

You turned around to see who it was and you saw Jason, your ex-boyfriend. "Heyy." You said dully. Calum was obviously unhappy.

There was an incident way back when you were in a relationship with Calum and things happened so and so, you secretly made out with Jason which Calum eventually found out. You are so lucky that Calum gave you a second chance after cheating on him, for that you promised to never see Jason again. ((he was your only ex-boyfriend so yeah))

Jason went towards your table, "I'm sorry for not being able to send you necessary emails needed for the meeting yesterday, we had a family emergency." He told you. He has been working in your team at your work for a few weeks now.

"Yeah, no worries." You smiled weakly avoiding to prolong the conversation.

After Jason left, Calum was completely silent. Even after dinner. You completely understood that he was upset but it was too much silence and tension during the drive back home. "Calum, look I'm-" You started to speak up and break the silence.

"What!? You're sorry!?" Calum shouted. "Fuck it, (Y/N! You promised me!" He yelled again while trying to keep his eyes on the road and his hands had tight grip on the steering wheel.

"I didn't mean to break my promise. He was hired by the company and was assigned to work under my team! I had nothing to do about it!" You explained but Calum was still furious.

"How am I supposed to believe you now!? You've done it to me before and who knows if you two make out in the backseat of his car!?" He yelled, now looking over to you.

"What!?" You felt so mad. "I am fucking pregnant, with your baby! Why am I going to make out with someone else other than you!?" You raised your voice.

"How am I supposed to know that that is my baby!? Who knows if you have had sex with tons of guys other than me!" Calum looked at you.

You felt tears streaming down your eyes, how could your husband and the father of your baby say that? You completely froze. Next thing you heard was a beeping horn of a huge truck. Calum pressed on the breaks but it was too late, your car hit the truck in front of you and by your sudden stop, the car behind you also crashed in your car's end.

(his pov)

Next thing I heard were sirens. "(Y/N).." I groaned once the medics were trying to pull me out. I saw them try to get (Y/N) out of the car too but I didn't see what happened next since I was brought inside the ambulance. "Please save my wife." I whispered to the medic inside the ambulance.

"We will, sir." He replied, it sounded like he didn't care, like it was programmed to say that.

When we reached to the hospital, I was brought to the emergency room but I saw (Y/N) lying unconsciously in a hospital bed, blood covered her face, her arms, and her legs, her dress stained by her own blood.

After loosing consciousness inside the emergency room, I woke up in a hospital room, no one was there except me. "(Y/N)!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs, hoping that she would come inside and stay here with me.

Who came in were two nurses and a doctor. "Mr. Hood you're finally awake! You have no major injuries in your body, luckily. That means you can be discharged by tomorrow." The doctor said. He brought out a pen and began scribbling god knows what in his binder.

"Where's my wife!?" I asked him.

"She- she and the baby didn't make it." He said and looked down.