Mood Swings

Calum:

Calum started to get naked and dance around your living room. He jumped around and moved his hips in circular motion. He blasted Beyoncè songs and it annoyed you a whole lot. "Calum, turn the music down." You commanded in a sharp tone. "Dance with me, (Y/N)!" He danced in front of you and sang to the lyrics. "Calum, shut up and turn the music down." You said in annoyance. "You can't turn the music down if Beyoncè is singing!" He protested. "Well, fuck her! I want the music down!" You shouted. Calum's eyes grew in shock and turned the speakers off. He stopped dancing and said, "Sorry, (Y/N). I just wanted to let loose." He apologized. "Ugh god, I hate this pregnancy hormones." You sighed. "I get annoyed so much with little things." You added. "It's fine." He assured you with a comforting smile.

Luke:

Your husband has been very excited about seeing your baby and spending time with her when she grows up. Luke has started making plans and he does not stop talking about it. At first, you liked it knowing that he has very nice plans but lately, it's going overboard. "And then maybe we can take her to the park, I'll teach her how to ride a bike and then get some ice cream with-" He talks again. "For god's sake Luke, shut up and watch the movie. Stop talking." You said. Luke just shut up and stayed quiet for a long time. "Hey, why aren't you talking?" You asked him when you noticed the silence. "But you said I'm annoying and I should shut up." He answered. "Really, I did?" You asked in confusion. "Don't you like the plans I have for our little girl?" He asked you. "They're wonderful, Luke. Maybe you should just not talk about it everyday." "Am I really that talkative?" "Luke, watch the movie." You ignored his question before he even starts talking and talking again.

Ashton:

"Let's have a movie tonight!" Ashton exclaimed. "Yeah, I like that. Go prepare the movie and I'll make the food." You said. You went downstairs to the kitchen while Ashton got the basement ready for the movie. After you have finished preparing food and snacks, you went down to where he is and you saw that he put a Will Smith movie in. "Really, Ash!? Will Smith again!?" You asked in a sharp tone. "What? It's a good movie!" He insisted. "I'm tired of Will Smith! Change the movie!" You shouted. "But this is amazing!" He argued. "Yeah? Why don't you leave this house and marry Will Smith instead!?" You left the food on the table and barged out of the room. You went up to your bedroom and locked the door. Ashton followed you but he was locked out. "(Y/N), open up please. I already changed the movie." Ashton knocked. "Will Smith's not in the screen anymore." He added. You opened up the door and Ashton instantly flashed a smile. "Ugh, sorry Ash. My hormones are-" "It's alright. Let's just enjoy the night. Okay?" "Okay."

Michael:

"Michael have you seen the ice cream cake from last night's party?" You asked Michael while you continue searching for the cake inside the fridge. Michael walked towards you, "I- I ate it." He answered. "WHAT?!" "I said I ate it!" He shouted back. "WHY THE FUCK DID YOU EAT MY CAKE!? I WAS SAVING THAT FOR ME AND NOW I'M CRAVING FOR IT BUT IT'S GONE BECAUSE YOU ATE IT! ALL OF IT!" You shouted in anger and annoyance. "What the hell, (Y/N)!? Are you seriously furious about a cake!?" He raised his voice. "I WANT THE GODDAMN CAKE BUT YOU ATE IT! DO YOU SEE MY PROBLEM!?" You argued. "I'll just get you another one, okay!? This time it's all yours!" He said. He drove to the store and got you the same cake. He got home with it and gave it to you. "Sorry about what happened a while ago." You apologized. "Nah, it's fine. I know how annoying it gets when someone eats what's yours." He laughed.

A/N

This is a lame chapter.

BUT GUYS THANK YOU FOR 1.5K READS! OMF I HAVE NEVER GOTTEN READS THAT EXCEED 600 lol THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH! ILY ALL xxxx

I'm sorry for not updating too bc school just started (i know you guys have summer but we have mid march-mid june summer vacation so yeah)

ILY ALL GUYS AND TYSM xxxxxx