You're Talking To The Baby

Calum:

"I'm surprised that you're not hungry at this time of the day." You let out a little giggle and patted you baby bump. "Your daddy went out for a meeting. Let's both hope that he doesn't go on tour for the mean time. We'll both be lonely without him dancing and singing for us. I wonder if you're gonna look exactly like him, or have a little of my physical attributes. You'll be extremely handsome if you look like daddy, tho."

Luke:

Luke was off for an early meeting and for that, he rushed his bath time. Luke taking a bath means mess in the bathroom. You went inside the bathroom after he left and saw how it looked like a tsunami passed by, water all over the place. "I hate your dad for doing this. I wish he never needed to take a bath." You ranted while wiping the bathroom floor. "I hope you don't get this from him or any of his messy ways. I hope you get his pretty eyes and charming smile. But imagine if your daddy looked like a girl, he'd be very pretty and fab." You laughed and imagined Luke as a school girl. "You're going to be the most beautiful girl." You said to your baby.

Ashton:

"Just hold on a little longer and daddy will be home with tacos." You whispered to your baby, who kept on moving and moving inside you. "When you grow a little older, maybe we can ask daddy to take us with him on tour. We might even go to Disneyland if that happens." You excitedly said. "And we'll see the princesses, the castles, and Mickey Mouse!" You added. "Aw, I just can't wait to spend time and have fun with you, sweetheart. I love you so much already." You said and rubbed your baby bump.

Michael:

You entered the nursery room that Michael has finished fixing. The paintings done, the cribs assembled, and the inflatable pool with plastic balls in it. "Daddy insisted that you guys have this ball pit over here." You walked towards it and grabbed a ball. "He said wanted to be a cool dad to his twins. But he's worrying a lot lately, especially for our baby girl. He worries about her future boyfriends and other teenage stuff." You said while tossing the ball up and down. "But I hope both of you don't grow up so fast or eventually hate us when you turn teenagers." you laughed and remembered how you rebelled against your parents when you turned 18. "Don't do what I did before because it would break my heart."