Gender Choices

Calum:

"Little Hood's moving again, Calum." You said delightly. You grabbed Calum's hand and placed it on top of your baby bump. "Oh he really is there." Calum smiled when he felt it. "He?" You asked Calum. "I want to have baby boy." Calum said. "Yeah, me too." You smiled. "And I think we're having a boy." You added. "What makes you say that?" "I can feel it." You laughed. "We should think of names." Calum suggested.

Luke:

"I got something for our baby!" Luke exclaims when he entered your bedroom with a paper bag in his hands. "Yeah, what is it?" You ask. He pulls out a white onesie with pink letters that say 'My daddy is the lead singer and he rocks'. You instantly flashed a big smile on your face when you saw the onsie. "You like it?" Luke asked. "It's really adorable but what if our baby turns out to be a boy?" You ask him. "Aw. Then our next baby can have this!" He answered. "But I really want to have a baby daughter." He added. "Let's hope for a baby girl then." You smiled at him while he started to bring out new clothes he got for you.

Ashton:

Ashton has been so excited about decorating the nursery room he can't stop talking about it. "What color do you think we should get, (Y/N)?" He asked. "Ash, we still don't know if we're having a boy or girl." You answered. "It's going to be a girl." He proudly said. "What makes you say that?" You laughed. "I know it. I can feel it." "I think it's a little Ashton tho." You disagreed. "I want to paint the room pink." He pleaded. "But what if it turns out to be a boy?" You asked. "You have to paint it again to blue." "It's going to be a girl, I'm telling you." He forced his choice and laughed. "You're a girl, aren't you? You're a daddy's girl." He said while rubbing your baby bump.

Michael:

"I want to have two boys." Michael told you. "What? If that happens, I'd have to put up with 3 Michaels!" You answered, and imagined the chaos of having 3 Michaels inside the house. "Having a girl is scary. I'm sure that if we have a girl, she'd be the most beautiful girl like you and we'll have to keep her from boys." He said. "I want to have one of each." You told him. "Do you want a bet? 20 dollars for two boys." He said. "Alright then, 50 dollars for a boy and a girl." You both laugh. "I can't believe we're betting over our babies."