BONUS: He Gets Upset

Calum:

You have been busy with a lot of work lately and being pregnant did not help in anyway. You easily get tired and sleepy that it causes you delay in making presentations for meetings and other things needed. "I miss you." Calum wrapped his arms around you while you are focused on the computer screen. "Cal," You said and removed his arms from you. "I need your attention, (Y/N)." He said but you just shrugged it off and didn't mind him the rest of the time. When you have finished, you went to Calum and hugged him. Being pregnant, your moods change easily, making you hard to understand. "Babe." You said cheekily when you hugged Calum from his back. He held your arms but he removed them from his waist. "What's the matter?" You asked him. "No, what's wrong with you?!" He turned around and said. "What?" You asked cluelessly. "I'm done with your shit, (Y/N). Don't say that you're pregnant as an excuse. I try to spend as much time as I can with you but you keep ignoring me. Now you want my attention!?" He yelled frustratedly. "I'm sorry if I had important things to finish!" You yelled back. "Yeah? I guess those things are more important than our time together, huh?" Calum started to raise his voice again. "I barely even feel your presence inside this house. All you did is face your computer and type bullshit information!" He goes again. "I have to do that for us and our future!" You defended. "Forget it, this argument is over." He said and stomped up to your room, completely disappointed. You just let him and did your business. While making pancakes for yourself, you kinda felt guilty for making Calum upset and it's like your conscience is telling you to apologize. When the pancakes were done, you went to your room to see your husband. "Hey," You go, bringing a plate of pancakes with you. "Are you still mad?" You asked. "Frustrated." He mumbled. You handed him the plate of pancakes with a "Sorry" written in chocolate syrup on top. He smiled upon seeing what you did, "It's- it's fine." He told you. "I just felt irrelevant." He added. "I'm really sorry for making you upset." You said and pulled him for a hug. "Sorry for what happened a while ago," Calum said as he rubs your baby bump. "It will won't happen again." He smiled.

Luke:

Pregnancy brain is the worst, you unintentionally forget import things to remember. Today, after a long and tiring day at work you decided to head home and have a nap. It was already 9pm when you woke up and wondered why Luke isn't home yet. You checked your phone and saw tons of messages from Luke which asked where you were. Before you can even reply, Luke came walking from the front door. "Hey! Where have you been?" You asked him and gave him a kiss but he didn't kiss you back. "Where have I been?!" Luke asked you. "I've been waiting like and idiot for 2 hours and and a half at the restaurant." He said, it was obvious that he is grumpy. "Why?" You asked in confusion. He scoffed, "In case you didn't know, it's our 2nd wedding anniversary. We were supposed to have dinner together." Luke told you and went up to your room and slammed the door. You were shocked, you can't believe that you forgot the most important date of your entire existence. You rushed to your room to go and talk to Luke, "Luke, I'm really sorry for forgetting, it's my pregnancy-" You explained but he cut you off. "I don't need to hear that." He told you. "How can I make it up to you?" You asked him. "Leave me alone for a while." He said and made his way to the bed. You nodded and went outside your room for the mean time. After quite some time, Luke went out of your room and went to the kitchen where you are. "What's all this?" He asked you when he saw your dining table with candles lit and food cooked. You smiled at him, "I need to make it up to my husband." You told him. "That's so nice of you." He told you and leaned over for a kiss. "I love you." You said. "I love you even more." He replied, "And you too, princess." He said and held your baby bump.

Ashton:

Cravings hit you anytime time of the day, and it will always be something that is not available in your kitchen. Waking up extra early in the morning, you felt like you wanted ice cream. You went down to check the fridge but nothing was found. Part of you wanted to wake Ashton up and ask him to get you ice cream but part of you felt guilty because Ashton slept pretty late because of a show they played so you just decided to do it yourself. When you got home, you saw Ashton panicking over the phone with his mum. "Goddamit, where have you been!?" Ashton shouted. "To the grocery, got some ice cream." You answered his question. "You got me worried as fuck, (Y/N)!" He shouted. "Uhm, why? I can drive and handle myself." You said. "Well, Mrs. Irwin. You left your phone, I couldn't contact you. It's fucking early in the morning, you didn't leave a note that says where you're headed to. Something could've happened to you and our baby!" He shouted again. "Don't treat me like achild. I know how to take care of myself." You answered back. "You don't understand." He said. "Then make me understand." You commanded. "I don't want to loose you or the baby. Any of you! Something bad could've happened to you in the store and I wouldn't know!" Ashton explained. You felt guilty though, even if all you just wanted was ice cream. "I'm sorry. I won't happen again." You apologized. "Just, just don't ever leave without me or my permission. Please. I want to keep you and our baby safe, always." He told you in a much softer voice. "Okay." You said before he pulled you in for a hug.

Michael:

"Dyed your hair again?" You asked Michael who just got home from somewhere. "Uh, yeah, obviously." He answered and ran his fingers through his chocolate brown hair. "You look ridiculous." You said and laughed. Michael didn't laugh back but instead he kept his head down and didn't say a word. "Mikey?" You asked him when you noticed he kept his mouth shut for longer than 5 minutes. "You okay?" You asked again. "Yeah, just- just tired." He answered. You shrugged it off and continued to watch tv shows. After a while of thick silence, Michael spoke up, "Does my hair really look funny?" He asked you. You looked at his hair again and examined it. "It looks.. fine." You answered. "Fine? So you mean you don't like it?" He looked at you but you didn't know what to answer so just gave him a confused look. It took you some time to realize that Michael got offended with what you said earlier and you knew you had to apoligize so you went up to him. "Nice hair." You giggled and messed his hair. "But you just said-" "Forget it, it was a bad joke." You laughed and placed your hand on your baby bump, "The twins and I love your hair, Michael. No matter how many times you color it and how many time it gets you to baldness." You giggled. He looked up to you and smiled. "This is why I love you." He smirks at you and kisses your hand.

A/N

Letters || L. H. - http://w.tt/1rAavcS :-)