Telling the Family

A/N

I wouldn't do an Ashton imagine for this since the family was already involved at the "Finding Out" chapter :)

Calum:

You and Calum were over his parents' again for the weekly lunch. You both decided to tell the family today. You both sit down in front of the dinner table together with the family, Calum waited for the right time to spill the news. "Mum," Calum started. "Me and (Y/N) are finally having a baby." "Really!?" Joy exclaimed. "Finally!!" Mali said and all of them instantly smiled as response to the wonderful news. "We're going to have a baby cousin!" Mali's little girl excitedly said. "Yes you are, pretty!" You tell her. "And the baby's coming soon!" Calum added and smiled at you.

Luke:

"Mum, you wouldn't believe this!" Luke is talking to Liz over the phone, it was on speaker so you could hear their conversation. "(Y/N)'s pregnant! We're having a baby soon!" Luke announces. "Oh wow! This is great! I can't wait to see you two!" "We also can't wait, Liz!" You butted in the conversation. "Oh, I'm so excited! Take care of her, Luke." Liz said. "I definitely will, mum." Luke responded. "Take care of yourself too (Y/N)! I'm telling Andrew as soon as he gets home." Liz said before she hangs up.

Michael:

You're cooking a lot for dinner because Michael's parents will be over your place tonight. Michael is busy cleaning up (even if he doesn't really clean) to help you around the house. An hour passed and his parents arrived. "So when are we expecting a grandchild?" His mother asked. "Nine months from now, mum!" Michael proudly said. "Really? Is this true?" She asked with a smile on her face. You nod and Michael said, "Yeah, she's pregnant, mum. We did it." He said proudly.