You Feel Insecure

Calum:

You got out of the car, cameras instantly flashed upon seeing you and Calum together. Calum looked so fine in his all black suit while you felt uncomfortable in your red long dress. "Calum, I think I'll just go back to the hotel." You whispered to his ear. He was busy waving to fans and to other artists present in the awards show. "Calum." You pulled his hand for him to notice. "Wave (Y/N), they love us." He said. You saw other female artists in their dresses showing off their boobs, flat stomach, and curvy hips. "I don't feel comfortable. I'll just go back to the hotel." You told him again. "Are you kidding? You look too beautiful to be uncomfortable!" He told you. "But I'm fat and hideous." "Stop, (Y/N). You're the most beautiful person ever and you're not fat, you have my baby. You're smoking hot even if you're pregnant." He told you and gave you a kiss, making the fans squeal. "You're just saying that because I'm your wife." You laughed.

Luke:

"I got you a dress, babe!" Luke ran to your bedroom and handed you a paper bag containing a cocktail dress. You smiled when you saw the dress and excitedly went to the bathroom to fit it in. "Everything alright in there?" Luke knocked on the bathroom door when he noticed that you're taking too long. You opened up the door and Luke saw your frowning face. "It doesn't fit me." You said. "I'm too big for it." You faced him and frowned. You leaned to his chest while he hugged you. "I can just ask for another size that would fit you." He told you. "Ugh, I've gotten so big." You ranted. Luke helped you unzip the dress and you got off of it right away. "You know what? I like it better when you're naked." He laughed sheepishly. "Fuck sakes, Luke. I'm pregnant." You laughed and got back into your sweatpants.

Ashton:

You stood in front of the mirror, looking at your body. You saw how much you've gotten fat. You faced sidewards and ran your bear hands in your stomach, feeling the obvious baby bump. "You okay there?" You saw Ashton in the mirror view. "Yeah, just looking at myself." You replied. He walked towards you and placed his hand in your bump. "I got so fat, Ashton." You frowned and looked at him. "No you didn't. You're still beautiful." He kisses your cheeks and continued to rub your baby bump. "You're both beautiful." He adds. "I look so pale and lifeless and fat." You said once you saw your reflection again. "Stop saying that, (Y/N). You're beautiful inside and out. Nothing changed." He smiled at you and rested his chin on your shoulder.

Michael:

"Why aren't you touching your food?" Michael asked you and gestured towards your plate. "I don't want to eat ever again." You dully replied. After seeing how huge you think your body is, you regretted eating so damn much since you got pregnant. "What? You have to eat for yourself and our babies." He told you. "But I don't want to get fat and explode." You said. "You're not fat, you're pregnant." "Well, I'm fat and pregnant." You ranted. "(Y/N), eat. I don't want you to starve nor our babies. Plus, you're not fat." "But Michael-" "Eat it or I'll choose the movie for our movie night later." He made you choose, god knows how awful Michael's movie choices are. "Ugh, fine." You rolled your eyes and started eating the pasta.

a/n

thank you thank you thank you for 4k reads! xxx

have you listened to the album? it's fckaosnajha awesome!