Knowing the Gender

Calum:

You and Calum have decided to not know the gender of your baby until your baby shower that Mali and Joy have organized. They were the only ones who knew the gender of little Hood. "This is a box of cupcakes." Mali told you and the guests. "Once you open it, the icing will either be pink or blue. You know the drill, blue for a boy and pink for a girl." She added. "Can we open it now?" Calum excitedly asked. "Sure!" Mali gave him the permission. "Okay, 1.. 2.. 3.." Calum counted before lifting the box open. "It's blue!" You exclaimed with great surprise and happiness. "We having a little footballer!" Calum squealed. Everyone cheered and congratulated the both of you. "A mini you!" You told Calum who has the biggest smile you have ever seen.

Luke:

"It's today! It's today!" Luke cheered while you both get ready for your visit to the doctor. "I can't contain myself! I'm so excited!" He jumped up and down, too pumped up to know the gender of your baby. "Calm down, Luke. You're not the only one excited." You laugh. When you reached the hospital, you were escorted to ultrasound room where the doctor was waiting for you. "Good morning, Mr. and Mrs. Hemmings." She greeted you. "Are we ready to see the baby again?" She asked. "We've been ready since forever." Luke answered with a big smile on his face. You made your way to the bed next to the monitor and lifted up your top, exposing your 5-month old baby bump. The doctor spread the same cold jelly on it and started to hover the instrument on your belly. "The baby has grown a lot." The doctor said. "Do you want to know the gender?" She asked. "Yes, of course!" You and Luke answered in unison. "You're going to have a little girl in your family." She smiled at the two of you. "Yes!" Luke cheered and got his eyes teary. "I'm so happy for us." You told him before he placed a kiss on your forehead. "She's going to be as beautiful as her mummy." Luke whispered to your ear.

Ashton:

"So do you want to know the gender?" The doctor asked you while she runs the ultrasound wand to your stomach. "Certainly, yes." You answered. "Is it a girl?" Ashton asked ahead. "C'mon, Ash. It's a boy. Right, doctor?" You said. "Well, I have to say that Mr. Irwin is right. It is a girl." The doctor answered. "I told you so!" Ashton exclaimed. "God, I'm so happy!" He added with a giggle. "One point for you, Mr. Irwin." You said. "At least, we're having a princess." You added.

Michael:

You got up this morning really late and decided to have a lazy day. But when you checked your phone, there was a reminder that you have an appointment to see the doctor today. You immediately got up and woke Michael up. "Michael! Michael! Wake up!" You shake him from his sleep. "What's wrong?" He asked once his eyes fluttered open. "We only have 15 minutes 'till our doctor's appointment! Hurry up and get dressed!" "Oh, shit! How can we forget!" He got out of bed and started to get ready. Luckily, you made it just in time for your check-up. You got in the room and the doctor started the standard procedures of conducting an ultrasound. "The babies are perfectly growing healthy." She said. "Can we know the gender?" Michael asked. "I am going to win the bet." He whispered. "Yes, you can. I am seeing a boy and a girl." She informed the both of you. "AHH!! YES!!" You cheered. "What!? I always thought we would have two boys!" Michael said. "Guess who's having pizza tonight! Not you, Mr. Clifford!" You teased Michael. "Congratulations, Mr. Mrs. Clifford." The doctor said and cleaned the jelly on your stomach.