Labor pt. 2

Calum:

You continued to watch the movie with Calum, and the pains you were feeling went off for minutes and come back after. You decided not to go to the hospital until your water breaks, just to be sure. Calum wrapped his arms around you and would hug you tighter when you feel the pains. He had a worried look in his face whenever you experience pain but he had to hide it to show you that there's nothing to worry about. "Are you still feeling okay?" He worriedly asked you. "I'm actually scared." You admitted. "Why is that, babe?" "I just- just thought of how painful it is to give birth. Like, what if I won't make it?" You asked him, thoughts of painfulness and negativity occupied your mind. "Shh, don't say that. You're going to make it. You're strong enough to handle any pain." He comforted you. The contraction's interval grew shorter and the pains were more painful this time. You squeezed Calum's hand tightly when you experienced the pain. But shortly afterwards, you felt pressure accumulating between your legs and next thing you both know is that your water already broke. "We're having a baby!" Calum shouts before assisting you to the car and drive to the hospital.

Luke:

The pains were getting stronger and you experience them more often this time. You wanted to call Luke and ask him to come home but then you realized that the recording session is crucial for their new album. Your mum came across your mind but also remembered that your family lives in another country, so you finally decided to call Liz and ask for help. "Hi, Liz. Are you doing something today?" You said once she said hello over the line. "No, nothing really. Why'd you ask?" She responded. "Well, I think I'm experiencing contractions but Luke has album matters. Do you think you can come over?" You asked her, hoping she'd say yes so that someone will accompany you. "Of course, (Y/N). I'll be there in 10." She said before hanging up. You patiently waited for her, while the excruciating pain occupies your body. When Liz finally came, you had a huge sigh of relief. "Everything will be fine, (Y/N)." She comforts you. "It really hurts so bad." you groaned and experienced pain again. "I can take you to the hospital now if you wanna." She offered. Part of you is dying to say yes but the other says wait for Luke because you're pretty sure he doesn't want to miss this. "I think I'll just wait for Luke until he gets home."

Ashton:

"I called mum and told her what's happening." Ashton informed you. "She said it's better if we go to the hospital right now and make sure everything's fine." He added. You took advantage of the time the pain stopped to pack things that you and the baby will be needing in the hospital. "Yeah, I think we should. I'm getting scared now. She can't come out yet." You said while putting baby clothes inside a bag. Ashton walked towards you and hugged you. "Everything will be okay." He comforts you but even himself is scared as shit now. You nodded but you felt strong pains again. "Ashton," You groaned. "I think we should go now." You suggested. He grabbed the bag and led you downstairs to the car.

Michael:

"What do you mean they're coming!?" He panicked. He got out of bed as quick as he can. "They're going to be born tonight, Michael!" You shouted. "What should I do? Call 911?" He asked you, his voice shaking roughly. "It would be better if you drive Michael. Just please take me to the hospital now!" You shouted again, experiencing contractions. "God dammit, this is so stressful!" He said and looked for his car keys. "Don't forget the baby bag, Michael." You reminded him. The pain has already stopped but you felt pressure between your legs, meaning to say your water bag broke already. "Damn, Michael! Hurry up or deliver the babies right here in this goddamn room!" You yelled at Michael, who is trying to put on jeans. "Yeah, yeah. Let's go have the babies!" He said and got you downstairs. He frantically started the car and drove to the hospital.

A/N

Letters || L. H. - http://w.tt/1rAavcS :-)