Crime

We drag the body out the backdoor and into the back of Chic's car. My heart still pounding. Holding back the tears.

I had known Juggy basically my whole life, he introduced my to the serpents he was all I knew. But now... he was gone. I know he didn't treat me well but I loved him.

I walk up stairs and start clearing up the blood in my room. Scrub. Scrub.
Abruptly I collapse too the floor in tears. I am having a panic attack. I start breathing extremely heavily, my becomes light and achy. My palms start to sweat. Everything starts sitting in.

Chic is a murderer...

I feel a cold hand on my shoulder. I lift my dreary face up.

'Hey, are you okay?' Chic looks at me, his voice shaky but calm. How can he be calm right now!
'No! HOW CAN I BE CALM YOU JUST FUCKING KIL--'
Chic pushes his hand against my mouth. He puts his finger to his lip. He pulls his puppy dog eyes. I know that I could just walk away right now, phone the police, but...
Something about Chic made me want to stay and help.
Chic's hand is still on my shoulder. I push his hand off forcefully.

Chic looks down. He bites his lip.

'We need get rid of him, you coming?'
I nod my head and head to the car.

It was a long car journey, not a single word spoken. Chics eyes on the road, mine on the trees out my window.
After half an hour the car started too stink.

Chic stops the car.

'This seems good enough...' Chic points too the forest.
I take a deep breath. No one is around.

We carry Juggy's lifeless body deep into the forest. I can't look at him. Both of them. I can't look at the body bag, I know too much about the person inside, I can't look t Chic because he killed Juggy, my Juggy.

We find a clearing and Chic starts making a fire. I sit down on a log and stare at the ground.  I can't believe this is happening.

I look over at Chic. He looks so hot. No y/n! He is a murderer! But that thought was risky constantly through my mind. I tried blocking it out but it fights through.

The sun sets. We are both sat on the log, staring at the burning fire knowing that Juggy was just ashes now.

'What do we do now?' I say in a quiet murmur.
Chic turns and looks at me.
'Run I guess...' he says turning back to the fire.
'Run?'
'Yeah, someone is bound to realise he is gone they will come see if you have seen him, see the stains and we are screwed.'
'Great...' I say huffing. 'So we just run, away from everything...' I say turning to chic.
'Yup, move from place to place until we are in the clear.'
I look down at Chic's hand, it's shaking. I place cold hand on top of his.
He looks at me with soulful eyes. For a split second I forget everything, all I know is his eyes. I was so caught up in those eyes. All I can see is him.
I lean my head on his shoulder.

'We should probably start moving.' I say, I don't want to go I want to make this moment last.
'You are probably right.'
Shit. I was hoping he wouldn't say that.

Here is too an adventure...

___________________________

Authors Note: Sorry its late but it's here! OMG 1K READS! THIS IS AMAZING! THANK YOU SO MUCH I LOVE YOU ALL!