Problem

As a kid I always loved adventures, the adrenaline you get when you are left to find your own way, left to your own resources. I used to go out into the nearby woods and pretend to be an adventurer. Sometimes I wish I could go back to being a kid, no worries, no school and no boy troubles. But then again, kid have to obey their parents rules and I don't like the rules.

'I really am sorry, Y/N. I didn't know what I was doing.
But the truth is I wasn't angry anymore, I knew how bad he felt, well it's kinda obvious as he won't stop apologising.
I turn to Chic and smile. 'I'm not mad...'
'You don't have to come with me I don't want you to do something-'
I cover his mouth. 'We are in this together.'
I remove my hand to reveal Chic trying to hide a smile.

I sit back in my seat and put my feet up on the dashboard. Hand out the window, I loved the feeling of the cold breeze between my fingers.

'There is a motel up ahead, we should probably get some sleep, we have a long journey a head of us.' Chic pulls into the Motel.

We start walking upstairs and I start opening my door.
'Yanno... we could share a room, just so you don't get worried.' Chic says with a cheesy smile.
I raise my eyebrow. 'I think I can survive just about.' I push Chic's hair back, smirk at him then closed the door in his face.

<00:56>

I laid in bed. I couldn't sleep. So much rushing through my head.
I sigh deeply.
For fuck sake.
I got out of bed and threw on my Coat.

•Nock Nock•

Chic sniggers. 'Come in'
I roll my eyes and walk in.
'Just sleeping! Okay!' I jump on the bed and lay on the edge of it.
'I know.' Chic jumps on the bed on the other edge.

<3:40>

I wake up in a cold sweat. Breathing heavily. I feel a tear roll down my cheek. I feel something move around my waist, Chic pulls me close. His body close to mine made me feel safe.

<Morning>

I woke up with no Chic next too me. I rubbed my eyes. I look up and see all my stuff.
I hear and engine rev. I walk over to the window.
It was Chic, he was gonna leave. I ran out of the room, bare foot, in a hoodie and booty shorts.

'CHIC!' He starts driving away. I sprint forward and jump on the hood of the car. Chic breaks suddenly.
'GET THE FUCK OUT OF THE CAR!'
Chic exits the car.
'You were gonna leave me?!' I say pushing him back.
'I don't want you to get hurt.'
'In case you haven't noticed, I can take care of myself.' I snarl.
'I'm sorry.'
I move closer to him. I press my glossed lips on his. I pull away. 'Don't try that again.' I say and walk back to the room.

___________________________

Authors Note: Sorry it took so long. Anyway I got a question for you guys, what's your opinion on Teen Wolf the tv show? Personally I love it! Isaac and Jackson are BAE!