ReUnItEd

My heart like a rollercoaster, pounding fast then slows like I'm about to faint then fast again like a panic attack.

This can't be happening. He's dead. They are both dead! I should be dead! Why is no one who is supposed to be dead, dead!

My head must be fucking with me. I clench my eyes tightly shut.
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10...

I slowly open my eyes. I take a deep breath as his body is still laying there.
What the hell is happening.

Chic, the one person who made me feel, is back. Why is he here?

I hear footsteps approach. I fall to the floor and pretend to sleep. My face opposite Chic's. His perfect skin, just as I remembered, a tear rolls down my cheek as I remember everything. I remember us.

My thoughts are paused as the men enter the room.

'They are asleep.'
'Good, I thought that son of a bitch was dead?! That cop shot him. How is he alive.'
I was thinking the same thing. It shot him straight through the eye. My nails stick into my palm as I remember the pool of blood in his eye socket.
'Well to be fair he was wearing shades when he entered, so I don't know what it will look like.'
'Guess we just have to wait till he wakes up.'
The men are called by Jughead into the main room. The lock the door behind them.

I open my eyes, they go straight to his, his eyes are closed, but I scar across the eyelid line is visible. Now I look closer the eyelid isn't popped out like a normal eyelid, it was flat, like there was nothing underneath.
I move my hand towards his eye. My soft fingertips caress his eyelid. I bite my lip holding back my tears and move my hand away as I realise that my suspicion was true. The socket that once held his beautiful, glistening eye now was a empty crevice.

I look down as a tear hits the flaw.

Another tear falls, but there wasn't the splash of it hitting the floor. I look up.

One glistening eye meets mine, I ignore the soulless gap of the other eye. All I can see is his beautiful eye and that soft and hopeful smile.

'Please don't cry, y/n...'

I smile.

___________________________

Thank you guys so much for 11k reads that means so much to me! I cannot thank you guys enough! I am so glad u guys enjoy this story, I enjoy writing it. So once again thank you so much ♥️
~C x