DrIvE iNtO tHe FuTuRe (finale)

His hands move slowly up my inner thigh. I struggle with all the strength I could get out. I am still weak from being knocked out so I can't get him away from me.

'Don't fight it.' He whispers into my ear.

'I hate you.' I say bluntly trying to force him off me once again. He chuckles softly into my ear before kissing my neck. I close my eyes trying to wake myself up from this nightmare, but you can't wake yourself up from reality. When you're so helpless and broken, you just let it happen. He starts to unbutton my shirt. I struggle but he holds me in place. I close my eyes, thinking this will be my last moment of sanity.

Suddenly, there is a loud bang and I feel Jughead fall. I open my eyes abruptly, too see Chic standing with a piece of wood in his hand, his breath is heavy, his face is cut like he had been in a fight.

'We need to get out here now.' Chic says reaching out his hand for me to grab it. Do I do it again? Live the life of fear, constantly running with a criminal? You know my answer.

I smirk at Chic and grab is hand.

He holds my hand tight as we run through the long hallways, passing unconscious bodies which lay round every corner. We make our way to a door. Chic attempts to kick it down.

'Fuck, lets find like a brick or some-' Before Chic could finish his sentence I kicked the door down. Chic stood there in shock for a second. 'Or we could do that.' I chuckle and flick my hair behind my shoulder before we run for our lives out the door.

Our eyes are blinded by the scorching sun that we had been away from for god knows how long. I take a deep breath of the fresh air. The warm rays of the sun on my skin felt so good. I felt free.

'Hey over here, I think might be okay.' I turn to chick who is standing next to a Convertible G Wagon.

'Well if we are gonna be on the road for the rest of our lives might as well do it in style, eh.' I make my way over and check out the beauty of the car. We jump in the car and drive off onto the dirt road leading away from the barn we had been stuck in.

I find a 5 seconds of summer CD in the compartment of the car and I put it into the CD player, I turn the volume full blast. For once I felt alive, like I had a purpose, it's been a long journey but it was worth it, it worth just this feeling.

'Why did you do it?' I say in calm voice.

'Do what?'

'Come back for me, You didn't need to do that but you did.' I say turning my head to Chic.

'I couldn't leave you behind.' His eyes well-up with tears, but he was obviously trying to hold them back. 'You are my partner in crime, y/n. and...' His voice becomes shaky.

'And?' I say grinning.

'I guess, y/n... I Love You.' His head turns to me.

I blush profusely. ' I guess I might love you too.' I say sassily, we both laugh.

Chic grabs my hand.

We both are silent for like 5 minutes.

'So what now?' Chic says. 'What is the furture of y/n and Chic.'

'I'm not sure, but I'm sure life has something up it's sleeve for us.' I stare out the window. 'I know our story isn't over.'

'I guess we just drive.'

'Drive into the future...'

_______________________________________________________________________________

Well, this is the official end to Bad Boy. Its been a long journey. And I really hope you enjoyed this story, I enjoyed writing it, and I know I wasn't the most consistent uploader but thank you everyone who waited and who have been here since the beginning. I can't thank you enough. This story blew up more than I could ever imagine and I am so thankful! I am not finished writing stories, I have other fanfictions, which aren't doing as well as these and it would mean a lot I you would check those out too. I just started a new one called Suck in the Maze// Dylan O'Brien I would love if you gave it some love. But If not, I hope you enjoyed this story and goodbye for now.

Love Cat x