ImPoSsIble

This can't be happening. I must be dreaming. There is no way. He was dead. I saw it with my own eyes.
'Did you miss me baby.' A tear rolls down my soft cheek as the realisation kicks in. It wasn't a dream. It was all too real.

'Juggy...'

'Good you didn't forget about me.' He hugs me tight. 'I missed you yanno, you were all I could think about. I was coming to find you when a little birdie told me you ran off with my 'killer.' Jughead's face went from happiness to angriness in a blink of an eye.

'How are you not dead?! I watched you die!' I scream angrily.
'No, you watched Charles Cooper die.' I look at Jughead in confusion. 'What? Who the fuck is Charles Cooper?!'
'Your little boyfriend got into a disagreement with Charles, lost his temper and killed the poor sod. I happened to be a witness. So Chic threatened me, said that if I didn't help him he would kill me too. So I changed into Charles clothes and pretended to be dead and instead of burning my body you burned poor Charles'.' This can't be happening. ' I did it cause I loved you, y/n. But instead you chose him. The killer. And now he is dead, I have you all to my self.' Jughead smirks at me deviously.

'Your disgusting!' I spit on Jughead. Chic is dead! He can't talk about him like that!
'YOU BITCH!' Jughead slaps me across the face. 'I'm not stupid y/n I know that you could easily beat me if you weren't tied up, but since you are tied up, there is nothing you can do to stop me from doing what ever I want to you.' Jughead strokes his hand on my thigh.

'Get your filthy hands off me!' I start struggling and screaming.

'SHUT THE FUCK UP!' I was knocked out.

* Unknown view *

'Hey excuse me? Have you seen my his girl?' I held up a picture of y/n.
'No, I'm sorry.'
Fuck.
I had asked so many people. The reality is. If you want something done, you gotta do it yourself. I'm gonna kill a son of a bitch!

____________________________________________________________

Authors Note: Once again sorry I haven't posted in awhile. But thank y'all so much for 8k reads this means so much to me.
~ C