It was as if Barbie had puked in her locker

A week had passed since my talk with Jake and he had been in a better mood.

School had been painfully uneventful, aside from the dirty looks I got from Tasha and her minions.

I didn't care about that.

In History we got a big assignment and I had started on that. Yes, I'm actually being serious right now. It was a big project that would determine 50% of our grade and since I had an agreement with my parents to keep my grades up I kinda had no choice but to make it.

We could choose or own subject as long as it involved history and by the end we had to do a presentation about it. I'd chosen laws and the making of laws in history and the effects it had on society back then and now.

If that wouldn't earn me an A then I don't know what would.

So needless to say this week had been very boring.

Until I'd found a little surprise at my locker.

It was Thursday and I won't bore you with the details of that morning because it was just same old same old.

Anyway, after lunch period I went to my locker and I noticed a group of people were gathered near my locker. I figured someone had pushed a nerd inside of a locker or something. It had happened before.

When I got closer I noticed that they were actually looking at my locker.

I shoved some people aside to get to my locker and noticed someone had wrtten slut on it with permanent marker. I was touched by the originality. I mean, I had no idea who would've done something like that. Something so elaborate must've cost a lot of time to think of.

If your brain is pea-sized that is.

I heard some girls giggling and rolled my eyes. Did they expect me to run to the bathroom in tears or something?

I grabbed my own permanent marker and attacked Tasha's face with it.

Kidding.

I'm not gonna stoop to her level.

I wrote and h after slut and changed the u in an o. There, now it said sloth. Sloths are cool animals. Maybe I should put a picture of a sloth underneath it.

Thanks Tasha for giving me cool ideas to pimp my locker. It actually looked better now.

"Sloth?" I turned my head and noticed Code looking at me with an amused look on his face.

"It's better than slut isn't it?" I raised my eyebrow. Code looked confused. I guess he hadn't seen Tasha's art.

"What do you mean? Did someone write slut on your locker?" He had a smile on his face. When I looked confused he started laughing.

"Yes, someone wrote slut on my locker, what's so funny? Are you having a stroke?" I looked at him with a concerned face and he rolled his eyes.

"It's just that it's probably the worst and most boring prank ever. I mean really, who did it? An eight year old?" He grinned.

All of a sudden his eyes widened and I think he just discovered who did it. It's funny to see his thought process so clearly displayed on his face.

"It was Tasha wasn't it?" He started laughing again.

"Okay, yes, she's mentally challenged but it's not that funny Code" I shook my head and couldn't help but smile too. Code's laugh was contagious.

Suddenly Code's demeanor changed.

"You're coming over after school and we're gonna think about how we're gonna get her back" I should've known Code would say that. He loves a good prank.