She looked like a My Little Pony

I was bored.

It was Monday and people were making their Chemistry test. I'd already finished it so I was playing some games on my phone.

The teacher always allowed me to do whatever I wanted after I'd handed in my test as long as I stayed quiet. I liked that.

Usually I'd sleep but I got enough sleep during the weekend.

Saturday had been hangover day. My head was pounding when I woke up. I still remembered everything though, I really had fun with Chase.

Anyways, on Saturday I just watched some movies and took long naps. Sunday wasn't that much different. I mean, the hangover was gone. Thank God for that. But I didn't do much. Gwen came over because her sister had dyed her hair again and she wanted to show me.

She couldn't wait until today.

Her hair was very pastel. Baby blue, pink and purple.

She looked like a My Little Pony. Or cotton candy.

I got hungry whenever I looked at her hair.

It sounds horrible right? Somehow, Gwen pulled it off. I swear, she could do anything with her hair and she'd own it. That's talent.

Great, now I was craving cotton candy.

So that was my weekend.

I hadn't noticed someone had approached me until I heard the chair next to me move. I glanced sidewards for a second.

It was some dorky kid I didn't know.

He cleared his throat nervously and I could see him fidgeting in the corner of my eye. Sigh.

"H-hi. I... Eh. The teacher- I mean" Okay so this kid had no social skills whatsoever. I didn't look up from my phone, I decided to give the kid some more time to gather his courage.

Seriously, it seemed as if he was on the verge of peeing his pants. I didn't look scary today. I think? I was wearing ripped skinny jeans and a white tshirt with a big black skull on it.

Maybe he was afraid of skulls?

Maybe he was a sissy.

"So, ehm. J-Jill?" Progress, that's good. I turned my body so I was facing him. There, he had my undivided attention.

Well, not really. I was bored already. Just get on with it.

He was shocked that I had turned around. His mouth was open.

I took my time to look at him. He was a skinny kid but he didn't look too nerdy. I mean, he looked clean. You know, a little too clean. But he was okay I guess.

He had his brown hair styled in a tiny quiff and he had brown eyes. With green. Maybe hazel? I don't know. He was holding his glasses in his hands. He was playing with them nervously.

He seemed tense.

Nerdy was still looking at me with the same expression after I'd finished looking him over.

I decided to have a little fun. I got closer to him so my face was inches from his. I swear at this point he wasn't even breathing anymore.

"Boo" I whispered.

He almost fell off his chair. I coughed to cover up my laughter. It got so bad that I turned red and had to bite on my fist to keep myself together.

Man, that was priceless.

Great, now I'd never hear what he had to say to me. I groaned.

"Was there something you wanted to say?" Maybe I could just ask yes-no questions and eventually find out. Why did I bother anyway? Right. I was bored.