I can't be in the presence of candy haters

"Here are the keys." Tom dangled the set of keys in front of my face as if I didn't believe his word.

"Thanks you, my dear peasant." I answered while I opened my locker.

I had asked Tom to get the keys from Smitty. It was tutortime and I had the feeling the teachers didn't trust me with a set of keys.

Like I needed keys. I'd break in. I'd done it many times before. The last time was with Code but the door wasn't even locked back then. Once I'd put furby's all over school and got some frightened reactions from people. Even the teachers didn't know what those sounds were.

When a kid yelled 'alien invasion' shit had hit the fan. They actually evacuated the class. It really sucked that it was Snake's class and not mine since it was my idea.

Or the time with the walkie talkies. I'd put a few near the teachers and Code would say obscene things into another walkie talkie. I did the same for his classes. Maybe saying 'I masturbate when I'm grading papers' was taking things a little too far. Although that teacher did look extremely guilty.

"You're welcome" Tom said friendly. He didn't seem to mind that I had just called him peasant. Weird scrawny kid.

A note fell out of my locker.

"You dropped something." Tom picked it up before I could say 'I know dipshit I'm not blind'.

I took the note from his hand and eyed it. Didn't seem like my note. Since I don't take notes. Ever.

I opened it and read what it said out loud.

Roses are red

Violets are blue

Our love will never be dead

You know it's true

"Ooh it rhymes." I commented with a fake enthusiasm.

"Is it from your boyfriend?" Tom asked.

I snorted "No way. It's probably Jake, he tends to do weird and creepy stuff like that." One time he had given me a heartshaped box with chocolates. When I opened it I noticed the box was empty.

Jake had said 'Put that in the trash, will ya? Oh and I love you Jilly'. I figured the note was just one of his jokes.

"You have weird friends." Tom asked while reading the note once again.

"I know. Will you sniff it? Maybe it's scented." What I didn't mention was that if it was from Jake and it was scented, it probably wouldn't be a good scent.

Tom brought the note to his nose and sniffed carefully, obviously not trusting the entire thing.

"No scent." He sighed in relief.

"Too bad. I'll have to thank Jake though." I smirked, an idea already forming in my head.

"I'm afraid to ask." Tom said. He got used to me but I guess he was still scared of my devious mind. As he should be.

"Then I won't tell. Come on, time to use my authority." I took the keys and headed towards the classroom.

"Oh boy." Tom muttered behind me.

Five minutes later everyone was seated at their desk while I was sitting on the teacher's desk, dangling my legs in the air.

"So do we need to introduce ourselves?" A guy with shaggy blond hair and green eyes asked.

"We're all in the same class, Mitch. Do you need introductions?" I raised my eyebrow. I really wished I wasn't being surrounded by idiots.

"Right." Mitch said. Alright, glad that was cleared up.