The Start

It's a sunny day, Jungkook take in a deep breath. He's going to take his nephew to the kindergarten for his first day; his brother's son is 4 years old and he's so cute and precious that he didn't think twice when Jongdae and his wife asked him to take care of him for a while.

Jihoon is like a son to him, and because his brother is always busy with being a famous actor along with his wife, he always liked to take care of him.

And today is a big day for Jihoon, so he need to make sure everything is great for him, that's why he's taking him personally to his kindergarten. It'll be perfect for his little sunshine, Jungkook smile a big wide smile.

That smile turn to frown when he stand at the gate of the elementary school, he look awkwardly at Jihoon who was staring at many kids sitting in front of a bear mascot dancing and singing ridiculously. Apparently he was the only one thinking that way cause the kids were having the time of their lives and the parents were smiling fondly? Fondly? Like what the ?

"Taehyungie" One of the mothers approach the hyper bear man who stills immediately bowing 90° degree

"Good morning Mrs. Park" The bear man greet, voice deep and smooth and so pleasant to hear

"Awww dear, how are you? You're better now" She ask softly

"Great" He cheer loudly standing straight and salute her "Thank you Madam"

She giggle shaking her head startling when her daughter pulled from her hold to cling to Taehyung's leg "Taetae I missed you so much"

Taehyung laugh ( Jungkook for some unknown reason really like that sound) ruffling her hair "I missed you too Areum, want to come up here?"

The little girl squeal in delight raising her two arms cutely to the bear man to lift her

"Kookie, Kookie, I want to touch him too" Jihoon tug at his hand, Jungkook scowl cause that thing look dangerous but he nod anyway letting go of his hand

Jihoon run to the mascot laughing cheerfully, he stand in front of him asking "Can I touch you?"

The bear man look down to him laughing "Of course cutie, you can also climb up here"

Jihoon beam, smile wide and eyes shining as he raise his arms to the man, Jungkook watch in a horror as the mascot balance one girl to one hand and bend to lift Jihoon

"Nooo, stop" Jungkook shout startling the kids and many people but he didn't care striding fast to the freezing bear and taking Jihoon in his arms "That was so dangerous, are you an idiot?"

He wrap his arms protectively around the kid adding "How can they leave something like you around kids?"

The man put the girl down carefully standing straight and murmuring "I'm sorry sir"

Jungkook couldn't know how the man looked because of the giant bear's head he's putting and that make him even more irritated "Sorry? You're sorry? I can't believe that people here trust you with their kids"

"What's going on here?"

Jungkook turn to look at the tall man who was approaching them, silver hair and piercing eyes, he scoff at him snapping "Who are you?"

"I'm the responsible, Kim Namjoon and you?" The man answer calmly smiling a little at the ridiculous mascot behind Jungkook

"Great, now you're here, I can talk to you about how it's so dangerous to leave kids with that" He blabbers angrily

"You mean Taehyung?" Namjoon ask surprised before laughing "You must be mistaken sir, Taebear is safe I assure you"

"I can't believe you and I won't leave my kid in here" Jungkook throw a dirty look to Taehyung