!!!!!!!!!!!

“I TOLD YOU THIS IS A BAD IDEA, YOU DIDN’T FUCKING LISTEN TO ME” Yoongi growl standing between Joonmyun and the door of Taehyung’s room “Leave now, FUCKING LEAVE, YOU DID ENOUGH DAMAGE”

“Why the hell____” Joonmyun groan stomping his feet on the floor “Let me in, let me talk to him” He grumble glowering at the seething man

“You think this is a fucking game huh?” Yoongi grunt pushing the elder back “Taehyung has nothing to do with that family, you fucking put him there for your own reasons__”

“SHUT UP YOONGI” Joonmyun snap in anger “Taehyung need to do this, needed to face his own fears and weakness, he need to be strong, I didn’t so this for myself, I wanted him to get his own respect back”

“Holy fuck” Yoongi yank Joonmyun’s by the collar hissing “You’re done Joonmyun, I don’t want you near Taehyung again, LEAVE THIS FUCKING HOUSE__”

“I won’t Yoongi” Joonmyun spat back in stubbornness “I care for him just like you do, I don’t want him to cry either but he need to understand, he need to return the favor back to that cocky jerk asshole, an eye for a fucking eye Min YOONGI”

“He love him Joonmyun, it’s been over two months now but he still love him, do you know how he felt last night, you did wrong, he wasn’t ready even if he said that he was, he wasn’t, he’s not like you Joonmyun, he’s so fragile and nice and kind” Yoongi’s voice lowered down, eyes sad watery “He’s not himself since that asshole left him and you made everything worse now”

“I want to help him, nice and kind is a weakness in this world and you see it for yourself what his kindness did to him” Joonmyun grumble looking deep in Yoongi’s eyes “Your ways won’t help him, you’re too sweet with him, I can, I’ll show him what the real world want from him”

“Don’t, I don’t want him to change” Yoongi shake his head, eyes swimming with tears “He’s the only good thing in my world, don’t ruin him”

“I won’t ruin him Yoongi, I told you I care about him as much as you do” Joonmyun’s face darken leaning closer to him “I’ll make him stronger, I’ll make him forget and move on, don’t you want this to happen Min? Don’t you want him to get out of the cute innocent teacher shell?”

“I DON’T, I FUCKING DON’T” Yoongi snap pushing him away “LEAVE HIM ALONE, HE DOESN’T NEED TO BE YOUR MODEL ANYMORE”

“WHAT? NO FUCK NO HELL NO” Joonmyun panic shaking his head “YOU CAN’T TAKE HIM FROM ME__” He put his hand on his mouth, eyes growing wide at a furious Yoongi; he was ready to take the punch from the photographer if it wasn't for the room’s door opened revealing a very grumpy Taehyung staring them down

“Can you two fucking shut up?” He grumble, eyes puffy and red

“Tae__” Yoongi forget about Joonmyun rushing toward him “Are you__ are you ok?”

“Of course he’s ok, he’s not fifteen” Joonmyun scowl at him shrinking back when Yoongi glared at him

“SHUT UP”

“Make me”

“You really want to fight, aren’t you?”

“Bring it on bitch”

“WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TWO DOING?” Taehyung shout startling both men “Please stop, I’ve a headache and you two won’t stop fighting” His tone turn to a pleading one, moving past them toward the kitchen

They blink at him, following him with wary eyes before exchanging looks; concerns and sadness

“What’s with that face? Forgot that you’ve shooting tomorrow?” Joonmyun ask softly watching him intently