Chapter 34

Jungkook stand still in front of the door, hands curled into tight fists as he listen silently to the police officer; his heart still ache painfully in his chest and his lungs closen up on him making it hard for him to breathe normally, panic still bubbling in his stomach, he try to stay on his feet, he try to stay strong for him

For Taehyung

But he feel like he's going mad standing out of the hospital room where his lover is being treated inside, he's going crazy waiting to see him although the nurse told him that Taehyung is fine and that they're just doing a check up for anything internal but he still feel like an iron fist squeezing his heart and a big lump stacking in his throat..

"Thanks to your skilled driver, he managed to avoid crashing into the other car thankfully, the damage would be deadly if he wasn't so attentive" The police officer mutter flinching when Jungkook snapped his head at him sharply, eyes glaring darkly at him "I mean thank god they both are fine"

Jungkook close his eyes tightly breathing out shakily "Oh god" He whisper burying his face into his hands "Thank god Kibum was with him, oh my god" He choke out trying to breathe, leaning back to the wall when his legs weaken

"Mr. Jeon are you ok?" The officer holds his shoulder peering at his face worriedly "I think you should sit down"

"I can't, I have to stay here till I can see him" Jungkook stutter, looking up at the door with wide panicked eyes "They're taking too long"

"Don't worry, he's a strong man, he was holding just fine when we arrived at the location" The officer mutter quietly rubbing at his back, his eyes soften when Jungkook look back at him with wide shining eyes "He was more worried about the driver to be honest" He laugh softly "And looked happy when he made sure he wasn't hurt"

"I should have been with him" Jungkook breathe looking back at the door "I shouldn't be away"

"It's not your fault Mr. Jeon, you wouldn't know" The officer mumble tapping his shoulder gently

"Jungkook"

The voice made Jungkook jump slightly turning his head to the pale man running toward him "Hyung"

"Where is Taehyung? Where is he? How is he? What happen?" Yoongi rumble, face wet with tears and hands shaking as he grab at Jungkook's collar "Where is my Taehyung?"

"Hyung calm down" Jungkook tremble starting to lose his composure "Please"

"How could i? Jungkook I need to see him, where is he?" Yoongi choke, tears rolling down his face as he grip harder on Jungkook's collar "Tell me he is ok please tell__" He hiccup losing his voice

"He's ok hyung, he is I promise" Jungkook croak out pulling the elder into his arms hugging him tightly "They told me he's fine, they're treating him in this room, they'll let us see him soon"

"You promise Jungkook?" Yoongi whisper trembling violently "I don't want__ I can't lose him__"

"Ushhhh" Jungkook stiffen, pursing his lips shaking his head firmly "Don't say anything hyung, nothing bad will happen, I told you so" He breathe out softly trying to calm his heart trusting that Taehyung won't leave him ever, he believe in him, he believe in their bond

Jungkook stare intently at his boyfriend's face; there's bruises in his cheek and temple and a cut on his lip, his bare chest is covered with a s; the doctors said that the hit was mostly against his chest, two ribs are broken but other than that he's fine.

Kibum was a professional driver, he's trained to be attentive and aware and his reflexes are always fast and calculated, that's why he's thankful to him and he told him that, he almost cried when the man apologized for the accident, Kibum saved Taehyung's life and Jungkook is so grateful to him. He's glad that the elder didn't get hurt too.