Confusing

Jungkook’s eyes bore holes in his laptop’s screen, too aware of Jimin’s examining look on him

“So Taehyung huh?” Jimin say slowly, eyes dancing with mirth and amusement

“What?” Jungkook snap glaring at him

“He’s a good teacher” Jimin didn’t even try to hide his grin

“And you know that from the three words you two exchanged?” Jungkook mock still glaring

“Chill Kook, I didn’t say anything” Jimin lean back closing his eyes and sighing “I love him already, you were right, he’s totally my type”

Jungkook tense dropping his eyes to his laptop, right that was the plan right? Get Jimin to like the man but why did he bother tho? Why did he want to introduce Taehyung to Jimin? Why do he even care?

“I’ll ask for his number at this weekend party” Jimin add, stretching his limbs lazily “I can’t wait to see that gorgeous face again”

Jungkook’s fingers curl around the edge of his desk, trying to ignore his uneasiness and annoyance;

“I’m gonna meet Hyerin, I’m going home” He stand up catching Jimin’s narrowed eyes on him “Stop analyzing everything I do”

“I’m not” Jimin smile lazily “Why can’t you admit it Kook? You and Hyerin has nothing in common, you two are just so ignorant”

“What do you mean, I love Hyerin” He frown at him wearing his jacket “And she love me too”

Jimin roll his eyes groaning “It’s painful to see how much you’re trying to keep this relationship” He stand up smiling “Look around you Jungkook, maybe love is waiting for you somewhere else”

Jungkook look at him blankly before shrugging “I don’t believe in love Jimin, it’s a stupid thing and a waste of time” He walk toward the door adding “I think that’s why me and Hyerin are still together, we understand each other perfectly”

Jimin watches him as he walk out of the office before smiling slowly almost foxy like “I can’t wait until I see you falling in love Kookie”

Jungkook shift in his place awkwardly under the focused looks, he cleared his throat leaning to whisper at Jimin’s ear “I don’t know for how long I can stand this”

Jimin grin looking at him “Have fun Kook, look at Jihoon, he’s so happy”

“That’s why I’m still here” He groan low glancing at the group of women next him “They’re making me nervous with their stares”

“Baby they’re seeing some new hot guys, they’re checking us out, embrace it and be grateful”

“Grateful for bunch of housewives checking me out??”

“No, be grateful that someone is still looking at you with that grumpy face of yours” Jimin glare at him before ignoring him and looking back at the kids playing happily “Uh Taehyung” Jimin beam waving to the man excitedly “He’s so pretty, I can’t believe it”

Jungkook eyed Jimin with a scowl before darting his eyes to Taehyung____ Taehyung Jungkook frown watching the teacher grinning while talking at the kid’s parents, effortlessly kind and patient and so cute

“So confusing” Jungkook whisper still watching the teacher, he’s so confused cause he didn’t know why he’s so interested in Taehyung, what is those strange feelings?

“Helloooo”

Jungkook startle jumping back in surprise, breathing out harshly when Hoseok beam at him “Hoseok-ssi” He breathe out straightening himself, blaming Taehyung internally