What Do I Do Now??

Taehyung find himself enjoying filming in the luxurious hotels own by the Jeons and their associates: it’s so beautiful and fancy and expensive and for him to try living there for the advertisement of course; it was an unreal experience…

He take a deep breath, gazing at the ocean, cool breeze hitting his skin softly and he smile almost dreamy cause it’s so calm and beautiful and peaceful and suddenly he feel relaxed and thankful for having the chance to try this out….

“And cut”

The voice startle him, forgetting that he’s being filmed, he blink at the over excited director who hop toward him beaming

“That was awesome Taehyung-ssi, you’re doing so good” He praise, keeping the wide grin

“Thank you” He smile back bowing to the man and the others

“No no no” The director wave both his hands squeaking “It’s a pleasure Taehyung-ssi, the camera love you, you look effortlessly gorgeous, I mean__” He catch himself, swallowing down the nervousness

“You’re exaggerating sir, you’re flattering me” Taehyung blush a little under the praise, finding it adorable how the man was anxious thinking that he crossed his limit “It’s a pleasure for me too to be here”

The man which was so young to be a director beam, nodding furiously “It’s a great chance right? This will be big, I tell you”

Taehyung hum nodding looking back at the spectacular view, he love this, he loved trying everything and he feel so full already that he doesn’t mind dying at the moment looking at this beautiful beautiful scenery, he feel content…

When he was left alone to rest, he throw himself on the big fluffy bed humming to himself and closing his tired eyes, he want to shower and brush his teeth and maybe catch some sleep before someone nock on the door again but he felt so unmotivated to do anything…

He raise the phone above his face looking at it, he feel lonely without Yoongi nagging and walking around and judging him so hard, he miss the elder so hard but he chose to do this and he need to bear for more without the only source of happiness left for him….

Another face crosses his mind and he feel the pain seize at his heart, he didn’t see Jungkook after that night in Tokyo, the younger avoided him with devotion, even when he was told he had to fly to Jeju to film the advertisement, he was told by an assistant and he was escorted by a driver along with Joonmyun….

He don’t know how to feel about it; he disappointed himself that time, he couldn’t even look at himself in the mirror without feeling regret and sorrow.

He wasn’t himself, that action came from his deep frustration and anger and sadness and he felt like shit after, crying wasn’t even enough to ease the ache in his heart at Jungkook’s broken expression.

Maybe he should have listened to him, maybe he should have forgive him

Maybe then, he’ll get to move on

But he still love him

He still want him

The ringtone of his phone pulled him from his thoughts, smiling when he see the caller “Hyuuuuuuung”

“Taeeeeeeeeee” Yoongi whine too, voice sharp and annoying

Taehyung giggle relaxing in the bed “I miss you hyung, I miss everything”

“Then come back, drop everything and come here, I miss you too brat”

“Can’t, you know, commitment and stuff but I’ll be back soon” He roll on his belly, pouting “I wish you could’ve come with me, it’s beautiful here”