One Step Closer

"You better be, it's been a week now" Yoongi grumble putting the plate away and looking closely to Taehyung "The doctor said you have to eat well and rest well, you're not getting away this easily from me"

"You're not my mom, stop worrying too much" Taehyung mutter, smiling softly

"You've to take care of yourself for me to stop worrying" Yoongi mumble sighing after "And what do you mean by I'm not your mom, I raised you, I carried you on my back, not that you grow up so tall now you'll turn your back to me"

Taehyung giggle, leaning to hug the shorter "I love you hyung, I love you the most"

"Great" Yoongi smile rubbing at his back "By the way call that Jimin guy, he was calling nonstop, asking and annoying the fuck out of me, he was so worried so talk to him or something"

"He did huh?" Taehyung mumble absentminded

"He care about you so much" Yoongi mutter, watching Taehyung's expression

"Yeah Jimin is a great person" He comment fiddling with sheets

"Is he___" Yoongi pauses meeting Taehyung's empty one's "Is he the one you cried for that night??"

Taehyung's expression fall again, ducking his head down and saying "No hyung, me and Jimin are just friends, that's all"

"Then who?? Taehyung you never hid anything from me before"

"It's nothing really" He take in a deep breath shrugging "It was me, I was so dumb that's all"

"Who is he? I'm ready to fight" Yoongi grunt huffing angrily

"No, it was me I told you, I made a mistake, he did nothing, I let myself dream when I didn't have the right to and I ended up breaking my heart" He laugh shrugging again "I was an idiot"

"Taehyung"

"It's ok now, I'm over it, it wasn't anything from the beginning, it was only in my head and I'm over it, I promise"

"Ok, I trust you" Yoongi ruffle his hair grimacing "Taehyung you need a shower, you stink"

"Thank you hyung"

"Come on, I'll help you"

"I'll do it myself, I'm better now"

"I insist Kim Taehyung, you shouldn't be shy of me, I know your body, every little thing___"

"Hyuuuuuuung NO"

"But you still need to rest"

"I love you hyung seriously"

"I love you too brat"

"Who are you?" Yoongi eyed the black haired man who startle gaping at Yoongi "Are you one of those sales men, if so thank you, I'm not interested"

"Wait no" Jungkook blurt out looking around "Is this Taehyung's house?"

"Taehyung?" Yoongi cocked his head to the side, eying the man again from head to toe

"Yes, tall slim beautiful man" Jungkook blabber blushing when Yoongi raised a brow up "I mean he's a teacher, a teacher" He whisper the last word looking around "Maybe I'm at the wrong place__"

"And who are you? I don't know you?" Yoongi eyed him up and down, eyes narrowing at the expensive clothes accentuating the tall muscular body, the styled black hair, the handsome strong face: the man radiate wealth and beauty and Yoongi really hate those rich kids

"I'm__ I'm his friend" Jungkook try to smile, fidgeting under the man's piercing eyes

"I know all of his friends"