Part 3.

Once again the people on the streets watched Miller suspiciously. Even when situated in a different neighborhood, his newly found image had stuck to him like gum on his shoe. It was a quite sleepy and quiet town. The type of place new families would want to live in. 

Miller parked his car just across the street. The brick house was more than familiar but what wasn't was the car he had bought her for their one year anniversary. It'd been replaced with a new and more modern car. It's polished exterior glistened in the sun. 

It was frightening how Paris had gotten rid of almost any trace of the mans affection. Though she might've gotten rid of him physically his love won't go away so easily. Paris made her way out the wooden door with a large garbage bag. Her figure was held together in shorts and a crop sweater top. She never failed to impress Miller with her sexy aura.

On the outside anyone would think he was a creep stalking the girl next door. When in reality he was waiting for the right time to approach and get answers. His heart was burning with curiosity. Miller finally fought up the courage to knock on the door. He looked around hastily, tapping his foot lightly.

"Miller..." Paris was shocked that the person that was knocking on her door was actually her ex. "What are you doing here?" She anxiously looked back into the house.

Seeing her do that Miller started to think that she had a guest over. If it was Mr. Handsome and rich from the restaurant here he didn't know if he could keep his pent up anger under control. Noticing an odd silence in the house. It was safe to say that she was alone. "Can we talk?"

"There's nothing to talk about," Paris reply came immediately. So did the door shutting in Miller's face.

Quickly taking action. Miller braced the door with his arm. Intruding, Paris tried her utmost to keep the man at bay. Miller was greeted by boxes upon boxes. The sight was shocking. His knees felt weak. Paris rubbed her temple from frustration. She obviously didn't want to deal with her ex at that moment.

"Are you moving?" The words yanked their way out of his throat. Those three words where something he found difficult to ask.

"Yes." Paris brushed pass the man. She wasn't going to let such an unforeseen situation stop her from completing her task. "I'm moving in with my fiance."

Miller's soul had been dragged out of him then furiously placed back. His heart ripped to pieces. The word fiance should be directed at him. Not another man. Not only that but Paris had refused to move in with him over the last two years but was willing to move in with this man.

Just what unearthly kind of man was he?

The sole reason why they weren't living together was because Paris had refused countless times. Miller had even helped her buy this house just so they could be close. He settled for an apartment with a shitty name for crying out loud.

Miller sat on the neatly polished wooden floor. This was much harder than anticipated. "Why?" Miller breathed shakily. "Didn't you love me?"

"I did Miller" Paris said, not meeting Miller's gaze. "That was in the past"

"Did I do something wrong?" Miller had been a good boyfriend. Most girls would die to be able to meet his eyes. He couldn't phantom what he did. "If I did I can fix it"

"You were a g-- an amazing boyfriend." Paris sighed. "I just got tired. I needed something new."

New? Miller got to his feet. Paris cautiously took a step back. "New? What does he have that I don't?" Miller's voice rose. Paris was frightened at how angry the man had become.

Paris was no weakling. "A few extra zeros. That's what he has!" Paris voice rose just as high as Miller's.

"You bitch!" Miller got furious. His love was cheaply cast away for money. The reason he didn't have any extra zeros was because he kept buying her new things and all that money he spent on that stupid ring!

The echoing sound of Paris hands hitting on Miller's cheek sounded through the house. Both were angry for one reason or the other. What was suppose to be a simple conversation became a bitter one.

"Did you cheat on me?" The main question was on the table.

"We started dating a few months ago." Paris said, retreating her hand.

That was all the confirmation he needed. Occupied by the situation at hand they hadn't realised someone had entered the house.

"Carl," Paris eyes lit with excitement. Miller turned and met with golden brown eyes. It was him. Paris pushed pass him and engulfed the man in a hug. Placing a small kiss on his lips.

Could Miller get any more enraged at this point?

Carl looked between the two. Why was Miller here?. "He was just leaving," Paris said. He now knew how of little importance he was to her.

"Carl," he extended a hand. They didn't exchange any words at the restaurant. Miller was too tainted by rejection to acknowledge the man. Yet why would he? "We haven't met officially."

"I'll be going," Miller ignored the couple.

Reaching out the doors. A wave of determination crashed on his shores. He was determined to do something about his anger. 

About Paris.

Stopping in his tracks he decided to key the newly parked car. It was most definitely Carl's car. Miller admired a job well done.

Rich thieving bastard.

Though Miller had better options. He felt a bit satisfied as he drove home.

+++

Feel free to vote or comment.