Part 37.

Its been a week since the wedding-- not a wedding but two men in love confessing their feelings-- and life has been great for Carl and Miller.

They had both moved into the newly renovated house and made use of the large bed more than once.

They both never thought that they would experience love this strong until they found each other. Being away for even a few minutes felt painful.

It sounded unreal but love for them was finding the missing piece of a puzzle in their lives; each filling in that missing spot in the others life.

Carl didn't think the man who showed up at the restaurant that night would be the same man to change his life and made him crave for him like a drug. 

Miller didn't think the man who stole his ex would be the man who allowed him to know what true love felt like. Love that made him want to spend eternity with Carl.

Love works in mysterious way.

"Morning" Carl said, hugging Miller as he left traces of kisses down his neck.

Miller smiled, giving in to the feeling he got from Carl's lips pressed against his skin, his body wrapped around him as he felt a rising erection pressed against his butt.

"Not now" Miller said, almost in a whisper as he arched his neck to the side allowing Carl to kiss him more and more.

He could feel Carl's larger hands making its way inside his pants. "I'm craving for breakfast" Carl said, grabbing a hold of Miller's sensitive spot.

"I-I'm making it right now" Miller tried to hold back the moans that tried to escape his lips.

"Turn it off "

Miller couldn't refuse when Carl said it in such a seductive tone, his body wanting to be one with him.

Miller finally turned to face Carl, his lips crashing immediately with his. Miller loved the way Carl's lips felt against his.

Carl hoist Miller up onto him, moving forward a few feet and placing Miller on the counter, not breaking the kiss.

Miller wrapped his legs around Carl, fearing he would move away. Carl eagerly took off Miller's shirt, revealing his bare chest. He ran his hands over Miller's chest, taking in the lustful sight.

Carl gave pepper kisses along Miller's neck down his chest. Licking his nipples making Miller tighten his hold on Carl. Both having a aching erection they wanted to get rid off.

"Someone's at the door" Miller managed to say, Carl's kisses just above his sensitive spot.

"Let them leave" Carl spoke, taking off Miller's pants.

"Carl!!" A familiar voice spoke making both stop in the heat of the moment. "I know your in there"

They both looked at each other, Carl sighing that his intimate time was interrupted. "I'll definitely ravish you later" he said before walking back upstairs leaving Miller to handle the person at the door.

Miller got down from the counter, pulling back his pants up and throwing on his shirt.

He opened the front door, revealing Paris who for once wasn't scowling at him. "Paris what are you doing here" Miller tried his best to sound welcoming but after being embarrassed at her own wedding; there's not much to say.

"I came to pick up my stuff" She said, pushing pass Miller and entering the house.

"We could just send them to you" Miller said, not really fond of Paris being here.

"You don't get to decide anything after that stunt you did" she pointed an accusing finger at Miller.

"That wasn't me" Miller defended himself. "If I recall you're the one who ruined my life but I guess it was for the best so thank you" that night led him to be the happiest man in the world.

"How did I ruin your life Miller" Paris said, trying to play the victim.

"You told me you were marrying another man when I was going to purpose to you that night" Miller pointed out "You cheated on me for three months Paris"

"That didn't give you the right to ruin my wedding" Paris yelled, a tear running down her cheeks.

"I didn't plan for that to happen--maybe he did-- I didn't plan for any of this to happen but you know what it did and I became the luckiest man there is. I love Carl and you sure as hell didn't"

Paris held her gaze to the ground. Miller didn't want to come off as harsh. "I loved you Paris" Miller said, no more emotions in his words. "And you gave that up for money"

"I fell out of love" Paris said, "you started working those late hours, you were barely home Miller. I got tired" Miller only did those things because he was saving to buy the ring but it was too late now. "I met Carl and I just-" she wiped away the flowing tears. "You can blame me for wanting better, to live a more luxurious life"

Miller didn't know what to say, there was nothing else left to say. "I'm going back to my home town" Paris said, finally calming herself. "I'll give an address, send my things there" she walked pass Miller. "I'm sorry Miller" she said before closing the door.

Carl came down the stairs minutes later. "Are you okay?" Carl asked, hearing the whole transpire between Miller and Paris.

"Why wouldn't I " Miller said, hugging Carl. "I have you after all"

They stood there for a good few minutes in the comfort of each others arm. "Did she leave something" Carl said annoyed that the doorbell was ringing again.

Miller pulled away from the embrace of his boyfriend. "Mom, dad" Miller said in shock that his parents stood before him. He turned to look at Carl who was just as shocked.

"You must be Carl" his mother said, pushing past her son to go greet Carl. "Just as handsome as I expected"

"How did you guys get here" Miller asked his father.

"We saw the video of the wedding" he simply said. "Eric told us where you guys were staying. Its only right to meet your boyfriend isn't it"

Miller forgot there were cameras at the wedding. His best friend should at least give him a heads up before.

"Thank you for putting up with this stubborn son of mine" Kelly, Miller's mom said.

"No thank your son for putting up with a guy like me" Carl said, smiling at Miller.

"We have a lot to catch up on" She pulled Carl away not remembering the slightest that her own son was here. It was nice though for Carl to have a mother figure in his life after so long.

Miller found the sight pleasing. "You did good Miller" Richard, his father patted him of the back before going after his mom.

Miller had indeed done well, he's the happiest he's ever been.

+++

Feel free to vote or comment.