Part 4.

For the past hour Miller's eyes has been glued to the screen of his computer. Instead of doing some actual work at work. He was too preoccupied with finding some way to deal with Paris. For answers he's turned to Google. After all Google gives you all the answers you need. His pent up anger felt like a boiling pot of water. At this rate it would overflow. Instead of punching a wall, which would only diminish only so much anger, he wanted Paris to feel exactly how he did.

Miller's seen countless results but nothing lit a fire inside of him. Sighing he threw himself back in his chair and adjusted his tie. Reaching for his cup of coffee; the light weight told him he'd already finished it.

"Great. Just great," he thought to himself.

Eric who worked at the same company and coincidentally the same department as Miller had been watching him all day. Miller never thought of such a thing a coincidence. He always thought Eric had been following him all these years. Like he'd suddenly grown a tail. Then again Miller couldn't bring himself to chop his tail off. Eric had become a good friend of his. Probably the only friend he could be comfortable around.

Eric saw Millers discomfort from a few cubicles down and made his way over 

He'd better be bringing a cup of coffee if he's going to disturb me.

 Miller got back to doing his research. Pretending he didn't see Eric walking over.

"I've found the perfect cure for your heartbreak," Eric said, grinning from ear to ear.

"Yeah." Miller said dryly. Was their even a cure for heartbreak? "What is it?" Miller indulged him. He spun on his chair to look at Eric. His hand was placed firmly in his suit pocket. 'Just what is he up to?'

Eric pulled out a rolled up magazine. Threw it on Miller's desk. A visual of two huge tits greeted him. It also greeted the eye of a few other nearby employees. Miller's reputation was truly being dragged through the mud.

Being rejected in a public place, know as the madman living in Marty Barty, a creep in Paris neighborhood now he's seen as a pervert at work. Just what the hell did he do to deserve this?

Miller grabbed the magazine and quickly stuffed it in a file on his desk. "Jesus Eric!!" He kicked him in the shin. "I'm at work"

Eric rubbed his shin. "You didn't have to kick me. You looked on edge so I thought of giving you it now," Eric tried to explain himself.

"How is that suppose to help me anyways?" Miller took a quick look at the magazine.

"You know," Eric shrugged. "Masturbate your heartbreak away."

Miller land another kick on his other shin. He's got one stupid tail. "More like masturbate to death."

"Do you have any better ideas," Eric was only trying to be the good friend that cheers you up. Too bad he was no good in that department but he only seemed to have angered Miller more. Eric's eyes caught a glimpse of Miller's computer screen.

The diligent man who would actually do some work at work was slacking. "How to deal with anger after a breakup," Eric repeated the words Miller search. "How is that better?"

"Better than masturbating," Miller hissed. "Look at this," he clicked on a link he had previously read from. "This woman she took out all her ex-boyfriends clothes and burnt them. This other one took a baseball bat to bash up his car. That what you get when you're a cheating ass I guess." Miller sounded like he found gold. When in fact he wanted diamond.

"Yeah those are girls," Miller raised a brow. "They're vicious." Eric shuddered.

Miller knew that those methods weren't for him. He needed something more star stricken. "What do you suggest?" Miller knew nothing good would come from Eric. The man gave him porn for Christ sake.

"Why not just mess up their relationship," Eric shrugged. "That guy messed up yours."

Miller rubbed his chin. "That doesn't sound too bad" it was simple and easy. He was Paris friend after all.

"Miller!" a voice shouted. "Office."

Just what he needed, the boss calling him to his office. It was evident to anyone that he was slacking off. Eric went back to his desk while Miller followed behind his boss to his crammed office to the side. Miller took a seat in the uncomfortable chair. Waiting for the  man to speak.

"The big man wants to see you." Miller knew by the big man he meant the brains of this operation.

Very few have seen the man, himself included. He was known to rarely be at the company until recently. Miller's mind raced with thoughts of why he would want to see him.

"Don't do anything stupid," his boss warned him. "You're a valuable employee."

Miller left soon after. Taking the elevator to the sixth floor. It surprised him how many people were here. It wasn't hard to find the man office. Upon entering Miller was faced with the back of a man dressed in a well tailored grey suit.   

"Miller," the familiar voice said. "I didn't expect to find you working at my company."

Miller's eyes widen like saucers. Before him stood Carl. The man he wanted to pound to the ground. Could he do that now? Unless he wanted to lose his job. It was unbelievable how the man was right under his nose all this time.

"I also didn't expect for you to key my car." Carl gave a mischievous smile.

"I didn't do that." Miller said.

"The neighbors saw you Miller" Carl said. "Since you're my fiance's friend. I'm not going to let you pay for it" 

There it is. The words Miller were suppose to be saying. He tightened his fist behind his back. A few bruises would remain later. Miller knew Carl wasn't going to let him go so easily.

"Instead I'll let you be my assistant."

"But I'm already working-"

Carl interjected. "You don't have an option," Miller bit his bottom lip from anger. "Be here tomorrow at 7."

Big boss or not. Miller wasn't going down so easily.  

+++

Feel free to vote or commentThanks to those who have read, voted and commented on my book so far.

EDITED