Peachy

Here lol

I quickly purchased the 2 pound bag of fresh peaches noticing that a storm was rolling at a fast pace. I picked up the paper bags holding the fruit  and other groceries.

"Thank you!" I shout and make my way to my bike waiting outside. I reach into my back pack and take out the clear poncho balled up enough to fit. I'm glad I always bring this thing on my journey. I pick up the bags off the ground and place them in the basket. The rain began to pour steadily which will make my ride back safe I hope. after covering the bags, I notice that the rain is pouring heavily now. I get on my bike and head toward the cliff road. I pedal quickly across the empty street into the small cave. Soon I made it to the docks and quickly rode across the bridge. I glance over the  water and see a shadow quickly wisp past. I bring my bike to a forceful halt and hold onto it as I squat down to inspect the waters. Looking back and forth I get on my knees and stick my hand into the water. It was slightly warm until a cold hand tightly grips my wrist. My eyes widened as I gasp. Soon I was pulled into the water bringing my bike along with me.

{Neji Pov}

I watched from the distance as the same girl rides past on her bike. I smile at her presence as she turns and heads down the bridge. I quickly swim the the other side as she rides past. I watch as she stops. I think she noticed me. My face became warm as I hid under the bridge. It seemed like forever until she stuck her hand in. I smirked and grabbed her wrist. I feel her tense up but to make sure she doesn't panic I pull her in. Her bike came in along with the bag in the basket round orange colored balls floated about. I quickly swam to the girl and kiss her forehead. She jerked her head forward and gasped. An orange ball sinks by me and I take it.

{Author Pov}

"What the hell!" She shouted as she scanned her surroundings. Neji hadn't been paying attention. He inspected the peach that was in his hand. He smelled it and took a bite. Anyone could notice his eyes sparkle even in such dark waters. [Name] however, was trying to figure how she was breathing under water. She turned and saw the tailed man swim and gather the other peaches floating in the water.

"Who? No what are you!?" She gulped and watched as he ate the fruit happily.

"Huh." He paused and watched the girl shake in her boots. He bit into the pit of the peach and covered his mouth. He tossed the pit and swam towards the girl.

"I don't know why you look scared but you're pretty cute." He said almost seductively and held her shoulders as tensed at his touch.
"I won't do anything I promise." Neji says trying to calm her down. She still looks freaked out. He sighs and continues gathering the fruit. She watched in confusion as she couldn't understand a word he spoke.
"Neji!" Shouts a voice. [Name] turns her head and sees another mermaid like being swimming towards then. She has buns that had looped braids growing through them.
"Ah a human!" She shrieks throwing up her arms. [Name] was still confused. She quirked an eyebrow at the other girl. Tenten took into account and swam by her. She cupped the girls face and placed her forehead against her own.
"Tenten, Neji!" Shouted another voice. She
finally understood them. Assuming that was their names she turned and watched as the other male swam past her. He began to take the peaches out of Neji's hands.
"These better not harm us like last time." Tenten said putting her hand on her hip.
Neji's expression was more stern and stable around them.
"They won't I ate one." He said and handed one to Tenten.
"Don't eat the seed in the middle it has a dangerous toxin in it." [Name] chimed in. They turned their heads with different expression. Neji's his amazement with a blank stare. Tenten only scrunched her nose with a frown. And Lee was excited to see a human for the first time.
"Who are you anyway?" Tenten said rudely. She wasn't fond of humans after her last food run where she was caught in a fishing net.
"I'm [Name]." She replies with a small smile.
"Hello [Name]," Lee shouts as he swims to her and grabs her hand "I'm Lee!" He exclaims.
'How cute." She thought and smiled at him. [Name] began to unbutton the poncho that dragged her down slightly and threw it off.
"Hey don't go throwing things in here like that." Tenten shouts and takes it to the bridge. Then a thought donned upon [Name].
"My bike!" She swims toward it. It thankfully got stuck on some rocks and she pulled it up.
"I'll help." Lee volunteers and grabs the handles. He effortlessly pulls it to the surface and sets it upon the bridge. She watched them as they tried to keep the peaches together.
"You guys seem to like them," she says "If you want I could bring some tomorrow." She suggests as she sees Neji turn his head.
"Yes thank you. There's never enough food for us here and our village is in need." He says as he swims toward her with a small smile.
"I have to go now." She says and swims to the surface.
"Good bye." She waves and climbs on the bridge.