記憶

As news of the war began to spread, preparation time seemed slim.
"At this rate I'll just stay home the whole time." I muttered, shoving two scrolls in my bag hastily. As I bent over looking for something, a cool breeze entered my window making my revealed limbs feel cold and faint. A hard knock on the door made me jump and bump my head.
"[Name] open the door!" I sighed trying to stretch my back to relieve the pain. I shut the windows and slowly walked to the door. Whoever it was couldn't wait two seconds. The door swung open and closed revealing Neji. He looked frantic, his hair a mess and he was panting.
"What are yo- mmph!" I was pushed against the wall and I felt him push his body on mine. His lips placed a heavy kiss on my own. I could tell he had been waiting to do this. The kiss softened as he flicked my bottom lip with his tongue. His tongue pushed passed my lips into my mouth. His hands held a tight grip on my arms making me whimper at the pain. I pulled away to breathe.
"W-Why...?" Neji swallowed and buried his face into my neck.
"I had to..., just before we leave."
"But wh-"
"You don't know what could happen out there. If I waited any longer either you or I could be dead."
"..." He was right. I looked down with a flushed face, avoiding his eyes.
"I love you [Name]." He finally said, planting a kiss on my neck. He trailed kisses further down into my collarbone. Neji's teeth lightly bit into my soft skin making me moan out softly.
"I-I love you too." I choked out. I feel him smile against my skin. His hands released my arms and snakes around my waist. He pulled my lower half into his own, squeezing my hips in the process.
"I'm happy to hear that."
Neji lifted me up, I wrapping my legs around his waist. His hands reached for my tank top, going underneath it. His hand groped my breast as he pressed a heavy kiss on my lips. Our tongues danced as he lightly bucked his hips. My hands held onto his shoulder as he softly pinched my nipple. Having enough, he pulled the shirt over my head and attacked my breasts with sweet kisses. His lips latched onto my nipple and I moaned softly. My eyes widened as his hand reached into my shorts. He pressed his fingers lightly against my now soaked panties.
"A-Ah~." I arched my back slightly making a low chuckle escape his lips.
'Damn it. Why is he so hot?!' I thought, closing my eyes in pleasure. Neji stopped and stared at me for a moment. I opened an eye and saw his lust filled ones. A smile twisted upon his lips. He pulled off my panties agonizingly slow.
"You're just too cute. I'll try not to be too rough~." I looked away and shut my eyes as he plunged his fingers into my entrance. He thrusted them in and out of me, causing a string of moans from me. His moved his fingers in a scissoring motion, making me arch my back. He pulled my panties off the rest of the way, tossing them aside. He inserted another finger, curling all three up.
"I-I'm c-cu- mm~." He kissed me as I came onto his hand. He pulled his fingers out and licked the fluids off. I reached down to pull off his pants. I pushed them down with my foot and saw the tent that formed in his boxers. Neji pulled them off himself, hissing as the cool air hit his exposed member. He hesitantly placed himself at my entrance. His member slowly stretched me out, my tightness making him moan. The slight pain made tears sting my eyes, which he noticed right away. As he pushed himself all the way in he paused, waiting for my approval. I nodded and he slowly pumped in and out of me. Quiet moans escaped my lips as he thrusted sweetly. My moans grew louder as he thrusted deeper. I watched as he bit his lip.
"F-Faster." Neji nodded and picked up speed. He began thrusting harder, hitting my sweet spot with great force.
"Th-There!" My moans encouraged his actions greatly, as he thrusted deeper and deeper.
"[Name] I'm g-gonna cum."
"M-Me too." His thrusts grew sloppier. My walls tightened around him as I came. Neji slammed into me, releasing his seed into my core. He slowly let me down, pulling me into his warm embrace.
"I love you."
"I love you too." Neji pecked my cheek with a smile.

1/4