? お誕生日おめでとうございます, ネジ!?

This much stress on someone in [Name]'s state was unneeded. She was already balancing work, planning a party and carrying her unborn child. Her fingernails were chewed beyond repair and her hair was a mess.
"Naruto if you're gonna decorate the cake at least do it right!" She screamed trying her best not the lose her mind. Sasuke took the icing from Naruto's hand and pushed him out the way. Her eyes slowly closed as she was about to fall asleep.

"[NAME]!" She jumped as Sakura called her name.

"What are we supposed to do with these balloons?" Tenten asked putting her hand on her hips.

"Put them over there." [Name] pointed her finger sending them away. She sat down and began to wrap the present she had bought for Neji. Slowly she leaned over against the table and fell asleep.
"She was yelling and screaming at us all day now she's asleep!" Naruto folded his arms. Hinata put her hand on his shoulder with a small smile.

"Naruto-kun you have to realize that she wouldn't do all of this if she didn't love Neji." She told him making him sigh.

"Isn't he supposed to be home soon?" Tenten asked, tying up balloons

"Oh my-" Sakura pushed them away and made them put the banner up.

"Let the poor woman sleep." Sasuke said wiping icing off his face. He placed the cake on the table and covered it.

"He's right. I'm gonna go see if Shikamaru is still stalling." Naruto pointed out the door and backed away.

"Shikamaru!" Naruto screamed. Both Neji and Shikamaru looked up in confusion. Naruto froze when he saw Neji and smiled awkwardly.
"Are they done yet? I'm getting bored." Shikamaru whispered in Naruto's ear. He looked at Neji who seemed to be minding his own business, looking at the small children run around. A distant look was held in his eyes.
"Yeah almost I think you can start takin him home." Naruto waves at Neji before running away.

"No put them there!" Tenten yelled at Lee. He only had just arrived with Guy and was trying to figure out what they were doing. [Name]'s light snoring made them quiet down.
"Shhh.." Sakura put her finger to her mouth. They silent put the decorations until the door slammed open.
"He's coming!" Naruto whispered yelled. Everyone stopped and looked at each other.

     A quiet gasp grabbed their attention. The woman that sat at the table was breathing heavily.
"[Name] what's wrong?"
"M-My water broke..." She said standing but reaching to grab someone for support. Sasuke and Naruto took her arms around their shoulders and carried her out the house.
"I'll bring the cake!" Tenten shouted out the door.

"I hope she's doing alright. It's been a while." Neji said to Shikamaru.
"She's tough I think she can handle herself." Shikamaru gave him a smile. As he looked up his eyes widened.
"Surprise Neji!" Naruto said trying to run while carrying the breathless woman.
"Location change. Party at the hospital." Sasuke said. Closely behind everyone else followed carrying presents and Tenten carrying the cake.
"Happy birthday!"
"Don't stand there follow us!" Sakura said running after them. Neji's eyes were wide. He nodded and followed closely behind.

"Neji?" Sweat beaded on her forehead. She clenched the bed sheets in pain as another contraction hit her. Neji put his hand on her shoulder, making sure she was comfortable.
"You didn't have to push yourself so hard." He said with a frown. He moved her hair out of her face, staring at her tired form. She breathed heavily and held onto his arms. Her breath hitched and she gripped onto his arm tightly.
"I-It's coming!" She said biting her lip in pain. Neji ran to call for the nurse. Just after a minute the nurses came in and began to prep her for the baby.
"Alright Mrs.Hyuga when I say push you push, okay?" [Name] nodded. The name she gave her made Neji more anxious than he already was.
"Push!" She began to push as hard as she could. The pain made her scream as tears rolled down her cheeks.
"One more time. Push!" [Name] held onto Neji's hand tightly as the baby finally arrived.
"[Name]..." He placed a kiss on her forehead as she breathed heavily.
"It's a healthy baby girl!" The nurse said with a smile. She gave Neji the crying baby and he stared at her in disbelief.
"Oh my..." Tears began to seep our of his lavender eyes as he stared at the baby.
"H-Happy Birthday Neji..." [Name] smiled at him. He looked at her with a wide smile as more tears came out of his eyes.
"I'm so happy." Neji gave [Name] the baby, the smile never leaving his face. Just then a thump at the door made them look up. They heard some whispering then a smack.
"You can come in." Neji said opening the door. The pile of people tumbled through the door. Lee and Tenten dug themselves from the pile and hurried to the bedside.
"How are you doing?"
"Is it a boy or a girl?"
"It's a girl and I'm fine." [Name] let Tenten hold the girl. She had finally calmed down and was sleeping peacefully.
"What's her name?" Lee asked gently putting his finger on her head.
"Neji?"
"Ah you want me to- R-Really?" He asked, hands clasped together over his chest.
"Yes." [Name] chuckled.
"[D. Name]!" He declared. Everyone cheered and gave each other hugs.

"I love you." Neji said pulling [Name] to a hug.
"I love you too."