Break

Let's get serious!

It was around two in the afternoon and Neji was meditating in his room. He had done so for the past hour. He was calm and relaxed. In a matter of seconds his door was flung open and he felt the warmth of someone's breasts against his face.

"Neeeeeejjjjiiiiiiiii~!" The girl began to laugh as she looked at his red face. She poked his cheek as she teased him.

"What is wrong with you [Name]!?" He shouts in embarrassment. He only sees her laying across his bed.

"What do you mean can I not say hi." [Name] knew he didn't consider her anything more than that but she still bothered him anyway. She hung her head off the side of his bed and watched him fold his legs and take a deep breath. She only yawns and stays in the same position. Then an idea hit her. She slithered off the bed and crawled behind him. She counted down from five.

Four...

Three...

Two...

"Neji-chan~~!" She shouts as she tickles him. His face grew red as he held back the urge to laugh. He then grabs her wrists, flipping them over and straddled her hips.

"Don't call me that!" He growls and grips her wrists tighter.

"Ahhhh~!" She moaned out loud which made his heart scream.

"You're too rough~!" She moaned out. Neji covered her mouth with his hand as he used the other to hold her down. [Name] licked his hand to make him move it which caused him more problems. She only smirked when he withdrew his hand.

"Why so excited you haven't even taken me to dinner first." She says as she tries to move her wrists.

"What did you even come here for?" He ask as he lets go of her wrists.

"I was bored." She simply replies and sits up. "I'll do anything your heart desires~." She whispers in his ear. Neji's heart began to beat rapidly.

"Just kidding!" The girl giggles and stands. He frowns and stands as well. There was a moment of silence [Name] only stared at the ground then looked up at Neji.

"Can I stay over for the night?" She ask fidgeting with her fingers.

"Absolutely not." He turns his head. The girl's small smile turned into a frown. She grabbed his arm and held it close her body, making his body stiff.

"Neji please I'll stop teasing you." She pleaded.
"You promise?" He asks.
"Yes yes." She says with stars in her eyes. It was a lie she was gonna break him.
She crawled on top of his bed as he sat on the edge and began to meditate once again.She waited nearly thirty minutes.
"Neji-chan?" She waited a response. It was perfect because he was out of it. She grinned and scooted behind him.
Out of no where she began to grope his body, moving her hands everywhere so she wouldn't miss a single spot.
"Hehehe~." She smirked at his vulnerability at the moment.
"[N-Name] stop!" He stuttered trying to push her off. His eyes widened as her hands began to move lower. His blush spread quickly across his face.

[Name] was curled in a ball, gripping her stomach in pain. Neji had used his gentle fist on her and it didn't end well. She was cursing under her breath saying how she would kill him if she could.
"[Name]?" He asked with concern lingering in his voice. He then smirked to himself and leaned closer to her ear.
"[Name]-chan are you upset with me~?" He says making her nod her head vigorously.
"[Name]-chan~," He says, his warm breath tickled her neck and made her shiver. "Don't be mad~." He chuckles as she started squealing and kicking her legs. Neji sighed and pulled her into his lap. She had her arms folded and eyes closed. He rested his chin on her shoulder.
"[Name]~." He whispered into her ear before he was pushed off the bed. [Name] came down on top of him sitting on his hips. He stared at her dumbfounded. Her hands were on his chest balled into fists.

"Ne~ji~." She said in a dark voice. Her eyes held the look of blood lust. Neji was pretty fucking scared at this point. He attempted to crawl away from her but she grabbed the collar of his shirt and made him look into her eyes. Neji gulped as he stared into her [E/C] eyes. He felt a soft pair of lips collide with his. He kissed back pinning the girl to the floor. Their tongues crashed together and his pushed past her own and entered her mouth. Her hands slid up his shirt feeling every part of his soft skin. Her quiet moans filled the air. Neji began to kiss her neck, leaving a trail of teeth mark that stopped at her collarbone. His hand explore her body groping her thighs and made sure to leave her wanting more. The door opened as Hinata entered the room.

"[N-Name]-chan would you like some wa-" Her sentence was stopped when she noticed the two figures on the floor entangled with one another. Hinata's face grew red as she quickly exited the room closing the door behind her. It seemed they hadn't heard her soft voice.

[Name]'s moans turned into the sound of inhaling as she felt his cold hand reach into her shorts. She grabbed his shoulders and pushed him away. They were breathing heavily, staring at each other with lust clouded eyes. Neji smirked at her as she looked away. She looked at him with a smile.

"Hinata walked in on us you know." She said making his cheeks pink. He muttered something under his breath and buried his face in his hands. [Name] only chuckled and pulled him towards her.

"Let's go again~." She whispers in his ear before kissing him catching him off guard. He soulfully obliged and continued to explore the girl even more.