{Ka~wa~ii} 1/2

A mission so big it made [Name] want to throw up. Silently, she sat on the dirt holding her knees to her chest. The bushes completely hiding her away.
"[Name] you look creepy. Get out of the bushes." Her friend Ino said, peaking into the bushes. Standing up, she looked left and right before and walking out awkwardly.
"H-Hi Ino!" Ino shook her head and dragged the girl away.
"Still stalking Neji huh?" She laughed motioning Sakura to join them.
"No way! I was actually gonna talk to him this time I swear!!" Sakura deadpanned and looked at her like she was insane.
"Oh please. You gush over him harder than Hinata does with Naruto!" Sakura laughed. She had a point. The poor girl would nearly vomit if Neji even bumped shoulders with her.
"Have you seen him? He's perfect." She said dreamily, clamping her hands together over her heart.
"He hasn't seen you though." Ino chuckled making Sakura elbow her in the side.
"Anyway, we have to get to class. See ya!" Sakura waves to them before speeding down the hallway.
"You've gotta stop letting yourself get caught up with him." Ino said letting go over her uniform shirt. With a sigh, [Name] nodded.
"You're right. That's it! I'm over him!" She turned and confidently pushed open the door to their first class. Unknowingly, she was now face to chest with the boy.
"Oh, good morning, [Name]-san." Neji said politely, his friends trying not to laugh. [Name]'s face contorted strangely before turning red. Her stomach churned and she ran away, trying to hold back from throwing up.
"[N-Name], wait!" Ino followed after her making sure to grab her things she dropped.

"I'm completely hopeless." She groaned loudly throwing her head back.
"It's okay! If we work on it, maybe you'll only faint next time." Ino tried to calm her down, fanning her with a folder. A quiet vibration made Ino stop and take her phone out of her bag.
"Awesome!" Ino hopped up and pumped her first in the air.
"What? Sai finally text you back?" [Name] snickered and yelped when she felt a hard slap on her back.
"No, my parents are going away so I can finally have that party I planned!" Ino's squeals of excitement made the girl nauseous again. As she emptied what was left of her breakfast, Ino began to text everyone she knew. Meaning the whole school. And Neji.
"There's no way in hell I'm going to that party." [Name] ran the sink water and splashed her face.
"You so are. You're my little decorator, plus I'll help you out and make sure you get with Neji." Her determination killed [Name].
".....Fine. No surprises."

"What's that?" Tenten peered over Neji's shoulder wondering what the barrage of notifications he received were for.
"A party invite." He said not paying attention to the actual situation.
"Are you going?" Lee asked, closing his book.
"I don't know. I might have something planned." Neji pushed his glasses up his face, scribbling something into his notebook before closing it and laying his face on the desk.
"Her again?" Tenten asked, trying not to laugh at his embarrassment.
"I think she hates me..." Neji groaned and stared out the open window. The cool breeze blew through, blowing his hair out of his face.
"No way! How could she hate you?" Tenten tried to make him feel better.
"She ran away when I said good morning." He had a point. No one could tell what was going through her head. Her face blanked and she ran.
"Don't worry Neji! Maybe if you try and talk to her, she might apologize or clear up the situation." Lee made Neji brighten up.
"You're right." He stood up to leave the classroom.
"Where are you going?" Tenten put her hand on her hip.
"I'm going to find her." Neji said sliding the door open and running down the hall. Tenten only shook her head, "I've never seen him run after someone like that!" Lee laughed.

"I'm not in the mood to go back to class." [Name] said hiding behind Ino from no one.
"Yeah so I might take you home." Ino said not looking away from her phone.
"Awesome." [Name] said unenthusiastically. They strolled to their lockers to change their shoes.
"Hey, [Name] can you sing?"
"What?! No way, I don't want to be your party entertainment."
"Whatever, stay here I'll be back." Ino said turning down another hallway.

"Ino!" Neji called out to her. Ino turned instantly with a wicked smile.
"Hey there, Neji."
"Have you seen [Name]? I need to talk to her." Neji asked, holding her shoulders. He looked desperate and perfect for Ino's plan.
"Oh, of course. We were just about to leave early." Ino smirked and pointed towards the lockers. There he could see [Name] on her phone. Her face scrunched up cutely when she started texting. Neji took a deep breath and quickly walked to her.
"Oh Ino, you're back, I found something c-cool...." [Name] said as she looked up. Her heart began to speed up and she began to breathe heavily.
"I'm sorry about this morning." Neji said, clearly not getting that he did nothing.
"W-What! No you're fine- it's fine." He smiled when she said that.
"I heard you and Ino we're leaving. May I join you two?" Neji asked, taking her hands in his.
"I-I..uh.. Y-Yeah." She tried to form the words correctly. Looking over her shoulder she saw Ino giving her a thumbs up and mouthing the words 'friends'.
"She's h-having a party tonight if you haven't heard. Do you-"
"If you're going, I'm going." Neji smiled at her making her knees get weak literally. She fell to the ground with her hand over her heart.
"Come on and pick her up we don't have all day!" Ino cheered. Neji lifted her up in his arms, trying not to lose his mind at how soft her skin felt.
"Hey buddy. Watch your hands." Ino's eyes stared at him intensely. He smiled genuinely and followed her.

'My [Name] is so cute~.'