✨? 目?✨

Busy days are interesting to say enough. A plethora of weird things happened simultaneously like a college kid's coffee cup fell to the ground and he slipped or even when another kid protected his friend a little too much to annoy her, and some angry kid hurled his cup at a window when his laptop crashed mid essay.

"This is what I get for working in the middle of campus." I sighed while mopping up the spilled coffee. I peered out the window and watched the students leaving to their dorms. I was lucky enough to have shorter classes than everyone else so I could work.

"Oi [Name], we won't get out of here soon if you keep staring out the window." Tenten shouted from behind the counter. We share the same dorm and she promised she'd leave with me. I usually left later than her but not today.

"We've got customers coming." I set up the wet floor sign over the mopped area and run behind the counter. I fix my hat upon my head and leaned against the counter staring down at the register.
"Hello, how may I help you?" I said in bored tone. I straightened up and looked at the customer, taking in his features at light speed. I stiffened at his deep gaze. He looked awfully familiar. 'Long hair. Lavender eyes.' No names clicked so maybe I haven't seen him before. I think.
"I'm here to return this to Tenten." He says politely with a blank face. I turn my head and motion Tenten over then look back at him.
"Would you like to order anything?" He turned around to the girl that hid behind him. He asked her if she wanted anything and she shook her head. She stepped out from behind him and waved at the girl's standing behind the counter.
"Hey Hinata." I chimed waving at her. Then it hit me. They look alike. No shit.
"How's your throat doing?" Tenten asked her. Hinata frowned and shook her head.
"I hope you get better." I say before going to the back to get them a pastry.
I returned to the three people having a small conversation.
"Here you are. Don't worry about paying for it, it's on me." I smiled at the boy. He nods with a slight pink tint on his cheeks.
"Hopefully we'll see you again and you actually order something." I giggled. As soon as they left I took a step towards Tenten.
"Tenten who's that boy?" I asked, taking out my phone to check the time.
"You would know him if you decided to sit with me. His name is Neji, he's Hinata's cousin." She explained while pulling her hoodie over her head.
"Now come on before I leave without you." Tenten chuckled before sprinting towards the door.
"Waaaaiiiiittt."
—————
"Is he your boyfriend or something?" I elbowed her jokingly as we slowly walked to our dorms.
"Oh my god [Name]." She groaned while looking away. I swear I could see her smile to herself. He is her boyfriend. This will be fun.
"He is your boyfriend. I'll sit with you tomorrow to get to know him."
Tenten smirked at my comment.
"Yeah or I could invite him to our dorm."
I pondered her suggestion. Was it a good idea? Mine was better.
"Maybe after we become friends?"
"Sure okay."
My mind wandered off as we paced slowly. I looked into an alley way and saw a cat. The cat slowly turned its head and locked eyes with mine. I stiffened. It had the same gaze as him. He had a gaze that made, no forced me to pay attention to only him. I stepped on something making me break from my thoughts. I looked to the ground and saw a wallet sitting on the sidewalk. Squatting down to pick it up I smiled.
"Tenten look." I said making her turn her head.
"What is it?"
"A wallet duh."
"Look inside see if it has ID."
I opened and looked into it. Whoever it was should be glad I found it. I pulled out a card behind all the money and examined it.
"This is Neji's. I'll give to him tomorrow."
"Wow the first good decision you've made today." Tenten grimaced. Yeah maybe I shouldn't have laughed at Sasuke. He punches hard.
"Come on it's getting dark." I said running ahead of her.
————
After our class I looked behind me to see if Neji was there. Over the heads of others I didn't see him. I instantly stood up and ran out the room to look for him. I wasn't watching where I was going so I bumped into someone.
"[Name] are you alright?" Naruto asks, helping me stand up.
"Yeah I'm fine. Naruto do you know where Neji's dorm is?" He irked an eyebrow at me but only nodded.
"Sure I'll show you." Naruto took my wrist in his hand and lead me away like a puppy on a leash. After a ten minute walk we were there.
"He's the first room on the third floor. And watch out for Sasuke he's a little prickly today." He ruffled my hair and pushed me into the elevator and pressed the button that had a chipped away three on it and the one above it. We stood in silence as he hand rested on top of my head. I bit the inside of my cheek wondering if Neji was okay. Why am I worrying I barely know him? As the elevator doors slowly opened Naruto pushed me out.
"Have fun with your boyfriend." He said with a big grin.
"He's not my boyfriend." It was strange. It seemed like everyone knew something I didn't. The way Tenten smiled yesterday was different. I walked towards the first door and knocked softly. After a moment the door opened and revealed Sasuke.
"Oh it's you." He said plainly
"Is Neji here?" I asked and watched a smile spread across his face. He grabbed my arm and pulled me in. As soon as I tumbled to the ground he was gone.
"Who was it Sasuke?" Neji peered from the bathroom. I stood up and waved awkwardly at him. His eyes looked over at me.
"Hello [Name]." He said with a different look.
"I found your wallet on the sidewalk." I say holding it out to him.
"Thank you." He smiles at me. My heart started beating faster as he put his hands on my shoulder.
"[Name]?"
"Cute." I whisper to myself.
"What?"
"N-Nothing." I pull away from him and look at the ground. He chuckles while putting his hand under my chin and making me look at him. His eyes locked with mine. His strong stare made my knees weak.
"[Name] I like you." An awkward smile formed on my lips.
"I like you too." I say. Even though I barely knew him, it felt right. Neji softly kissed my lips and pulled away before I could kiss back.
"I'll see you next time." He smirked at me, making my cheeks turn red. I nod as he pulled me into a hug. I hugged back and left soon after.
As soon as I left the building I pulled out my phone and called Tenten.
"Hello?"
"TENTEN WHY DIDN'T YOU SAY SOMETHING?!"
"Woah stop yelling."
"He kissed me."
"Oh really." Tenten laughed.
"Stop laughing."
"You have a boyfriend~."
"Fuck off Tenten."