✨🍦バニラ🍦✨

-

"I'm getting out before I overheat." [Name] squeezed the water out of her hair and shook her head splashing Sakura in the face.
"Watch it! And don't cause any trouble." Sakura sighed as she watched her step out the tub.
"Okay mom."
[Name] hurriedly put a dry towel around herself. She tip toed to the men's bath despite the noise she was gonna make.
She smirked and slightly opened the door.
"Oi Naruto." She whispered making the boy look up instantly. His eyes widened and he stood, wrapping the towel around his waist.
"What're you doing here?!" He stepped out the room pushing her back out the door.
"Go get Neji just don't tell him I'm out here." She shoved him back in and leaned against the wall. After a moment the door opened and closed. She looked and saw Neji standing there, hair dripping with water.
Without hesitation she lunged herself onto him, keeping a tight grip on his waist. The water on the floor caused him to slip and dragged her to the floor with him.
"G-Get off..." He tried to keep the towel on his waist.
"Chu~ chu~." [Name] aimed for his lips but he pushed her face away.
"S-Stop please.." He grunted trying to kick her off. She tugged his hair lightly making him moan softly. She giggled as his face heat up.
"Give me a kiss and I'll stop." Neji froze and closed his eyes.
"Fine.." He waited for her to do something but sat there. He slowly opened his eyes when he felt her soft lips against his own.
Just as she pulled away he kept lips against his and held her wrists. The friction made between them made him grow more aroused. He bucked his hips against her releasing a sound that made both of them stop.
"You're so cute~."
"Shut up."
Neji attacked her collarbone with kisses, biting her soft skin.
[Name] pulled his towel off of him revealing his erect member. She palmed his erection against, kissing him while doing so.
Neji had had enough of the teasing and flipped her over. He pushed her against the wet floor and tugged at her towel. He slid it off of her and became entranced by her body. His hands began to roam across her body, squeezing her breasts in one palm and gripped her hip in his other. He bit the skin in between her breaths leaving a purple mark. Neji marveled as he placed his member against her entrance. Just before he could slide himself in [Name] pulled herself up and wrapped her arms around his neck.
"Is this what love feels like? I always wondered because I feel this way when I'm near you~." [Name] lowered her hips onto his member making them both let out a low moan. Her hips moved on their own, going up and down in a smooth rhythm.
Neji thrusted his hips into her making her bite her lip to suppress the moans the leaked from her mouth.
His thrusts became more powerful while she dug her nails into his shoulder. His eyes squeezed shut due to the amount of pleasure he felt. He pushed her onto the ground as his movements were animal like. The girl's arms wrapped around his neck, trying to hold onto him. Neji did one final thrust and released his seed into her.
As he pulled out they heard the girl's coming out of the bath to get dressed.
"You're one to get to the point."
Neji stood and wrapped the towel around his waist again.
"Be quiet..."