💎 もっと💎

____________________________

"Neji did you take your medicine?"
"Yes."
"Did you eat all of your food?"
"Yes.."
"Do you need any help changing your bandages?"
"I guess..." Neji sighed, he pulled his shirt over his head watching the girl in front of him examine his exposed abdomen. His eyes followed her hand as they picked up the small pair of scissors that sat in her lap. She place the blades under part of the bandage and snipped it slowly, making sure not to stab him while doing so.

      Neji swatted her hands away and began pulling the bandages off. He flinched when he felt a cold hand being placed on his chest. The salve on her hands made him hiss at the cool feeling. She rubbed the mixture in with slow circular motions. Neji broke his gaze and stared out the open window.

For a moment he hadn't noticed that the girl finished wrapping the bandage around his torso and chest.

"I love you." [Name] said after a moment. He opened his mouth to respond to her but he paused, his hands moved her her shoulders instead. She placed a kiss on the corner of his lips. Neji seemed unfazed when he felt her sit on top of him.

    He reached for his shirt but was stopped as the girl gripped his wrist and held it against the bed. She leaned in again hoping he'd pay attention and kiss back. Her lips were dangerously close, almost touch his. [Name] stuck her tongue out and licked his lips. The action made him shiver and look at her. He tried not to give in and pursed his lips into a straight line.
"You're being so mean..." The girl pouted. She dismissed his stubbornness and placed a kiss on his lips. She hoped if she did it enough times he'd kiss back.
"......" Neji inhaled sharply then felt her tongue enter his mouth. Her tongues pushed against his own and he finally broke. He held her hand and kissed back. He made his best efforts to take over, flicking his tongue over her mouth. Her soft moaning edged him further. Neji pulled away, panting heavily. His chest rose and fell coming to a stop.
"M-More." The girl on top of him pleaded with a shaky breath. Neji lifted his hand to her face and cupped her cheeks. Neji gave her another passionate kiss, pulling her closer to him. Her constant grinding made him more aroused than he'd ever been. 

[Name] pulled away and burrowed in between his legs. The tent that formed in his shorts made her more intrigued. She placed her hand on top of it, applying light pressure. Neji bit his lip trying not to react. [Name] pushed the hair out of her face and tucked it behind her ear. She unbuttoned the shorts and pulled out his erect member.
"[N-Name]~.." Neji bit his lip as the tip of his member was placed in her mouth. The way her tongue flicked across his member drove him wild. He felt himself coming close as she tried to fit his entire member in her mouth. She pulled away with a small smirk.
Neji pushed her onto her back, pulling her skirt and panties off in the process. He placed himself at her entrance slightly pushing in. He lifted her shirt up revealing her breasts. He pushed himself in slowly making [Name] moan his name in pleasure. His hips slammed into her in a slow manner, much to her disliking. Her hands traced up and down his torso. She wanted him to give in to her over and over.
"Neji-kun~" Her voice pushing him over the edge. With a frustrated grunt, he began to thrust at an inhuman speed. [Name] pushed his hair out of his face and behind his back. His eyes were squeezed shut, the slight pain in his abdomen and the pleasure mixing together in a confusing knot. Neji opened his eyes to see her staring at him lovingly. He pulled her up into his arms, hugging her as he came into her. Her walls clenched around his member tightly, their fluids mixing together and flowing out of the girl. He loved how she managed to make him feel the way he did with a single word.
"More!"