Messin' around

Holy heck here's another one.

      The only sound that filled the man's room was the sound of her bored sighs and the occasional page turning of a book. [Name] was leaning against Neji sitting in between his legs and only scoffed at how focused he was on the book. She stared at him waiting for him to do anything. Waiting for him to push his hair out of the way or even a simple blink of an eye. She groaned and let her cheek rest on his stomach. Staring at the ceiling, she twiddled her thumbs and waited for him to finish. Her brain screamed for something to do although her heart wanted nothing more than his attention. Her whimpers of boredom had no affect on him. She peered at him again. She missed it. His hair was now tucked behind his ear. Grumbling under her breath, she stared at his face, wiggling closer to him. The only thing blocking her attempts at getting his attention was the god forsaken book. Lifting herself so that she on top of his hips, the action still didn't affect him at all. She put her hands on top of his stomach pushing lightly, still unfazed at her. She lightly rolled her hips trying to get his attention. She folded her arms the anxiety nipping at her soul like a small guinea pig. As if it was in slow motion she raised her hand and smacked the book out of his hand. The blue book flew across the room and slid across the wooden floors. Neji's eyebrows were furrowed in irritation. He looked up at the girl whose arms were folded and her face also held the look of irritation. She glanced at him and pouted at the slight anger that read on his face. She thought that he didn't have the right to be upset though she did knock the book out of his hands anyway. He stared at her in pure anger, though her pout made him feel upset at himself.
He pulled her wrists from under her arms and held them tightly in his cool grip. She still looked away from his gaze, obviously pissed off due to her eyes never looking back. He stared at her waiting for another gesture. He grew impatient and changed they way they were sitting. He had her legs almost around his hips and pushed his weight on her.
"Why are you misbehaving?" He asks holding both wrists in his right hand. Her eyes trailed anywhere on him but his eyes. He leaned to her ear, his warm breath tickling at her soft skin.
"What's wrong kitten~?" He whispers in her ear. She quivered under his touch as his hand creeped up her shirt. The mewl that left her mouth was enough to tempt him.  She tried to pry herself free from his grip. He pulled her shirt up making her become flustered. He chuckled at her face, eyes closed tight as she began to tug her arms free. Trying to kick him off, she whimpered as his hand released her shirt. Her eyes followed his left hand as it went lower. He put his hand in her shorts and felt her tense. She bit her lip and her mind screamed at this sudden act. He bucked his hips against her own making them both quietly moaned at the same time. He bucked more and more making them both moan out.
"You're enjoying this aren't you?" She huffs out as he buries his face in her neck.
Noticing his distraction she snatched her hands free and pushed him back. She grabbed his pillow and covered his face with it. She froze when she heard his muffled laughter, a rarity to her ears. She hopped off his bed and fled the room. He followed in pursuit around the Hyūga compound, through the small training grounds and she was happy that she found Hinata's room. Before she could make it up the step and grab the door knob, Neji grabbed her and picked her up. She yelped when he began to spin her around. She began to laugh as she tried to get out of his arms. She freed herself and regained her balance as he chased her around the tree. They were in pure joy as they played in the sun and ran around the small training grounds with bare feet. Neji caught up to her and pulled her to the ground. He made her sit on his lap and they sat under the tree. [Name] cupped his cheeks and planted kisses on his cheeks and forehead right on the middle of it. She kissed his nose as smiled as he giggled. She kept kissing face then squished his cheeks and kissed his lips. He hums in delight and kisses back. He then does the same yet he plants kisses on her neck and collarbone. His eyes trailed to her own and his smile grows bigger when he sees her stare at the sky. He grazes his teeth across her skin making her shiver. He sighs and holds the girl close keeping his arms wrapped around her.

Hanabi and Hinata walked to the training grounds to spar when they noticed the two figures sleeping under the tree. Hinata only smiled while Hanabi snickered at them. Hinata holds her hand to her chest and wipes away fake tears.
"How adorable."

I didn't make it to my word count goal but it's whatever. Have a good day/night!