✨? 笑い?✨

"Neji..." the girl panted heavily as she fell to her knees on the ground. It was the fifth time he'd beaten her and it was getting annoying. [Name] was worn out by all of the extensive training she had been doing with Neji.

"You'll never get stronger if you keep falling to you knees." He declared and got in position once again. "Wouldn't kill you to help me up." the beaten up girl said and stood up. She dusted her self off and got ready to fight Neji once again. [Name] charged at him only to feel her legs give out. As soon as she reached Neji she gripped onto his shirt and knocked both of them down with the strong force.

         Neji protected her with his strong arms as they crashed to the ground. When they hit the ground something extraordinary happened.

He laughed.

Laughter that sounded so sweet like honey and sugar. It made flowers bloom and bees buzz. [Name] ears filled with the sweet sound of Neji's chuckling and soon she began to giggle along with him. The pair laid out on the ground in a fit of sweet laughter.

    The two walked home and (Name) realized she'd look forward to making her tough lover laugh once again. Just to hear his sweet, heart melting laughter.