Chap. 4

I literally cried when I re-wrote this chapter because the deleted one was way too good and now this is just...utter crap.

"What about this one?" Scarlett asks me as she shows me a black BodyCon dress

"Nah. Too short."

I flip the next page of my magazine and Scarlett sighs, continuing to look for outfits in my closet.

"Oooh," she gushes.

I look up from my magazine and find a white crop top with a black heart in the middle and a pair of black Jeans in her hands.

"Cute," I smile.

"Some black wedge booties would fit perfectly," she says as she analyzes the outfit in her hand.

I shake my head. "I want bondage boots."

She rolls her eyes and places the chosen outfit on my bed, next to me.

"Why did you ask me to come over to help you when you can perfectly do this by yourself?"

She throws herself on my bed and sighs.

"Because I love your company," I smile.

"At least let me do your hair and makeup, Mrs. Fashionista," she crosses her arms over her chest.

"Of course. I'd like my hair—"

She shows me the palm of her hand, interrupting me. "I choose."

"Fine." I let out a small sigh and then get up from my bed to get the black bondage boots.

"So what time is he picking you up?" She asks as she sits up.

"I asked him to wait for me at the end of the block at five, meaning you'll have to take me there."

"Why the end of the block?" She furrows her brows.

"Mario," I simply state.

"Oh." She nods in realization.

I place my magazine on the nightstand and glance at her as the realization hits me. "By the way, if my brothers ask, we're going to commemorate your relationship with Ethan."

"Of course you've involved me in this." She rolls her eyes.

"If I go down, you go down with me, baby."