Special Chapter (Julian's P.O.V)

Julian's P

Julian's P.O.V (Special Chapter)

"Come on, Julian, let's go. I bet there're ghosts in that place."

"Will you shut up, Ethan?" I roll my eyes at my good old buddy as I park my car just across from what looks like a park.

It looks abandoned but appealing somehow.

"Dude, I'm gonna piss my pants if I see a ghost—"

I ignore him and step out of my car. He's such a woos.

"Julian!" Ethan calls as I start walking towards the entrance of the abandoned park.

"What?" I ask, turning to look at him.

"Ghosts!" He reminds me.

"I'll make sure to bring one for you, don't worry."

"Julian, I'm serious, man! Let's just go to my aunt's house and get the speakers Mom asked for."

"Just give me a second," I hold up a finger and then continue to make my way to the park.

It looks like a perfect place to come to whenever I need to be alone or escape my troubled world.

There's a brown fence surrounding the entire park and a broken lamp post just near the entrance.

I squint after hearing some muffled noise coming from across a wooden bridge.

There's someone else here.

I slowly make my way across the bridge and my eyes set on a figure with long blonde hair flopping down on her back freely. She instantly turns around, her sparkly green eyes digging into my own.

I gulp. She's so beautiful. Her body is so perfect. Her green eyes are highlighted by the necklace she wears on her neck.

She looks a bit familiar, though. It's like I've seen her before but I don't know where or when.

"Who are you?" The most beautiful creature on Earth asks me. Her voice is jumpy and hoarse yet smooth. It seems like I've frightened her because she flounders as she takes a few steps backward.

"Uh," I rub the back of my head. "I'd like to ask you the same."

I literally have no idea why I just said that. It's like her immense beauty is making my voice get stuck in my throat and my brain is beginning to freeze.

She rolls her eyes and crosses her arms over her chest. "This park is abandoned."

"I kind of figured."

"Then why are you here?" She raises an eyebrow.

"Why are you here?"

"I asked first."

"And I answered with a question."

She rolls her eyes for what feels like the billionth time and sits down on the grass. That's when I realize that her pretty green eyes are bloodshot.