~Chapter 1

On the day of Levi's world tour, Luna was getting ready to go to Korea. That was the first place he'd be performing at since he is a K-Pop idol. Luna loved him and his music. She couldn't believe she was going to Korea to see him, along with the tour that follows. Levi was supposed to perform two days from now and will be doing a fan sign right after his show. Luna had all her stuff ready: an album of Levi so he could sign there, her phone, a bag with clothes, and essentials, and finally her headphones. If she forgot her headphones she won't be happy unless she got new ones at Korea. Her phone rang and saw that it was her best friend, Leo. She answered the phone and said,
"Hi Leo, I didn't expect you to call me so soon. Are you ready yet?"
He replied, "Of course I'm ready I'm just waiting for you to come outside."

She looked out the window and saw him parked outside her front lawn. Luna giggled a bit and told him she'd be outside in 5 minutes. She grabbed all her stuff, went to the bathroom, and got a snack for the trip to the airport. Leo was taking her there and she was so grateful of him. Luna wishes he could with her, but he has to work as his job as a waiter and he can't get out of work for 2 weeks. Luna also worked as a waitress in the same place he worked, but she took her vacation days out for this year to see Levi. She was so excited to see him and never thought this day would come. For the next hour she jammed out to K-Pop music and fell into the world of dreams. She woke up with a jump as Leo shook her awake. Luna couldn't hear him due to her headphones, but it seems that they have arrived.

"Thank you so much Leo! I promise to call you when I'm in Korea ok?" Luna said excitedly.
Leo replied, "Call me whenever you want, you don't have to call me as soon as you get there. But text me to know you're safe and in a hotel or house ok?"

He smiled and waved goodbye. Before he left Luna gave him a big hug, knowing that she will be missing him as her dear friend. Leo hugged back tight and then he finally left. With a smile on her face, Luna went to her flight to go see Levi.

On the flight she slept for the remaining 3 hours of the flight. Luna was listening to music while sleeping, but suddenly she felt a tug on her. She woke up and saw someone shaking her until she was fully awake. Luna didn't know who this person was but they were nice enough to wake her up. She grabbed her stuff and got off the plane to see that she was in Seoul, Korea. Luna was excited and got butterflies in her stomach. She quickly went to the transport bus that took her to a car rental place so she could drive to her friends house she was allowed to stay in. She loved Seoul so much and always wanted to go here. Now Luna has finally made it to Seoul to see her idol.

As she was driving to her friends house she saw a small shop that was filled with Korean candy, chips, and other junk foods. She parked nearby and walked into the store to buy some goods. Luna was overwhelmed by all this food and couldn't decide what she wanted. After 10 minutes she finally had her items chosen.
*Speaking in Korean*
"Hi, I was wondering what that soda is in the fridge," Luna said to the cashier.
She replied, "That's a new type of soda that we got and it's a lime flavor."
"Oh alright, well I'm ready to buy anyway," Luna said, looking away from the soda.

She paid the cashier and went back to her car. After she settled everything in the back seats, she drove off to her friend's house so she can sleep and get ready for the next day.

When Luna arrived to the house, she grabbed her luggage and food, then rang the doorbell. Her friend opened the door and hugged her tightly. Luna jumped backed by this, not expecting to be hugged so soon before talking with her. They said their greetings to each other and Luna went up to the room she was told to stay in. An average sized room with a closet, small TV, bed, and a nightstand with a lamp. She plopped her stuff down on the floor and jumped on the bed. Luna was so tired from the long day she had and was about to fall asleep when her phone started to ring.
*Ko Ko Bop ringtone*
The contact read: Leo Johnson

She picked swiped to answer and started to talk with Leo.
"Hi Leo.." She said tiredly.
"Hey! You sound very tired," Leo said laughing.
Luna was to tired to argue back and said, "Yeah I am, so I'll call you tomorrow or when I can since I'm in a different time zone then you now."
"Alright just make sure to text me or call if something bad happens to you," he said.
"I will," Luna said, hanging up the phone right after.

She put her phone on the nightstand and put the blanket over her body. All Luna thought was about the performance she was soon to go on.
I can't wait to see Levi! I hope he will like me!
Luna fell asleep falling into a dream she never expected. It was about her and Levi, her mind wandering into her fangirl dreams of Levi. As long as she was happy she was glad she was in Korea.
Maybe she will be able to make Levi her friend, or maybe more.