~Chapter 2

(Hi Peeps it's me! I hope that you enjoyed that first chapter and I guess you liked it or not idk XD. Either way this chapter is going to start in the middle of the day where she is getting ready to see the performance, so basically the day of the performance. I hope you like this chapter and enjoy!)

*Day of Levi's performance*

Luna quickly ran outside to escape all the noise from the other fans. She looked back at them and was scared. She hated the noise of all these people but these are fans of Levi. Luna prepared to go back in when someone called her attention behind her.

It was Levi! Luna blushed hard to see him in his outfit for his show, and she looked away so he wouldn't see the blush. He walked over to her and stared right at Luna's face.

"I must say you are a pretty girl, and I bet you're here for me, aren't you?" Levi said smiling devilishly.

Luna blushed and said, "I...I am here to see you."

"Well I can't wait to see you at the fansign," he said walking away to the stage.

Luna breathed out hard from being so shy and nervous.
Levi talked to me! In person! I never thought it would happen!

Luna quickly rushed back into the screaming fans, who were getting louder by the minute. Luna covered her ears and saw Levi pop up on the stage, gracefully blowing kisses to his adoring fans. The screams grew louder until Luna couldn't even hear herself. Then suddenly everything went silent.

Levi started to sing his most popular song called Love and danced so beautifully. Luna was screaming along with the fans now, wanting to get Levi's attention. He looked her way while singing the chorus part of the song, and winked at Luna. She smiled so wide that it stretched from ear to ear. He sang a few more songs, and ended with his newest song.

After Levi left the stage, it was now time to have Levi sign all the fans books, receive gifts, etc. Luna was a little bit down the line, but she could still see Levi signing all the other fans albums. After 10 minutes, Luna finally got to him!

"Why hello again cutie," Levi said.

Luna's face turned red. Then she said, "H...Hi Levi! I love all your songs and performances! You are really good at singing!"

Levi smiles and says, "Well I know that's true but I have to tell you something important."

Luna was confused at his words. Why would he want to tell me something important?

Levi gestured her to come closer to him. She slowly inched closer, not knowing if she was doing something wrong or right. Then Levi took her hand and whispered something in her ear.

He whispered, "I need to get to know you more, you seem like a unique person then all the other fans. Give me your number and we can talk later."

Luna backed away slowly nodding to him. Excitement was building up inside her, and then she quickly gave him her phone number. Levi smiled and gave back her stuff. He waved goodbye and winked to Luna as she walked away. Luna smiled and looked away. She looked down to her album to see a message written by Levi:

Hey cutie! With all my love to you, I hope to see you another time!
PS: You are cuter than most girls ^~^
~Love, Levi

Luna smiled deeply and hugged her album tightly. To her this was one of the best days in her life. Not many people get this kind of treatment from their idol. Luna walked to her car and drove back to her friend's house with a big smile on her  face.

Of all people he wants to know me. I can't believe it!! I wonder if he actually thinks I'm cute.

Luna arrived at her friend's house to find that no one was home. She was going to tell Rose about the day she just had, but couldn't now that she wasn't here. She walked to the kitchen and got some chips from the pantry. Then she walked upstairs and turned on the TV. Luckily her friend has Netflix in the guest bedroom so she can watch K-Drama or other shows. She turned on an anime and started eating the Doritos.

While Luna was watching anime her mind started to wander. All she could think about was the fansign with Levi.

Levi might actually like her, and now he wants to meet with Luna. This could be a good thing, or it could be very bad.