~Chapter 18

(Hai! Sorry for not posting but I hope you like this chapter. Heads up because it's a few weeks past from Levi's tour and he is now back with Luna for awhile. Also Levi and Luna are officially married and are on their honeymoon, enjoy!)

~In Japan

"What are we gonna do in Japan Levi?" Luna asked confused.

Levi laughed and said, "It's a surprise, but first I want to go somewhere and eat."

"Hmph! I want to know where though!" Luna pouted, turning her head away from Levi.

Levi laughed even more and dipped her down quickly and kissed her lips,

"Can this make up for it?" Levi asked, pulling away from her lips.

Luna nodded and smiled cutely at him. Her smile was enough to make Levi swoon. Quickly he picked her up bridal style as they walked down the street to the Symphony Cruise, a restaurant that is great for couples and for looking over the river.

Luna moved in Levi's arms in embarrassment, "Put me down! Don't pick me up in public!"

Levi smiled devilishly and lifted her up higher pulling her closer, "But what if I want to show my love for you?"

"I--I..." She stuttered as she blushed.

Levi kissed her head and said sweetly, "I'll put you down my love."

"Thank you," Luna said burying her face in his chest.

Levi embraced her and held her tightly. They continued walking to the Symphony Cruise and saw a few interesting things as they made their way to the restaurant. Once they made it there, Levi had already reserved a table for them, right outside for the view of the river and the sun. Luna sat down and put her purse gently on the chair next to her. Levi gazed into her eyes as she watched the birds gliding over the water.

"Your eyes are so breathtaking," He said in a whisper.

Luna didn't hear him that well and said, "Did you say something?"

Levi shook his head and continued to watch her with her cute subtle movements. The waitress came over and called their attention to her as she grabbed her little notebook to get their order.

"Excuse me, are you ready to take your order?" The waitress asked kindly.

"Yes we are," Levi said ordering food for the both of them.

Luna smiled kindly at the waitress and looked back at Levi's eyes. Levi looked at her as well and as soon as he did, Luna looked down blushing.

"What's wrong? You shouldn't be nervous around me," he said a little worried.

Luna looked up quickly and said, "I--I'm just so flustered sorry! I just don't want you to think of me badly if I do something wrong."

"And why would I do that to the love of life?" Levi asked walking over to sit next to her.

Luna scooted over and said, "Well... I don't know."

Luna looked down at her hands and avoided eye contact with Levi. Levi came closer and put her head against his chest, near his heart.

"Luna do hear that?" Levi whispered quietly.

Luna listened to his heart and was confused, "Yes it's your heart."

"Well it beats only for you, and no one else," Levi said kissing her.

Luna blushed at his words and was captivated by his loving kiss.

As they sat there waiting for their food, they looked at the sunset in each other's arms. Luna was reassured that Levi loved her no matter what she did.