~Chapter 14

(So hey I timed skipped to the second date of that Luna and Levi have. Enjoy!)

**Saturday of next week**

"I'm back cutie," Levi says kissing Luna cheek lightly.

Luna smiled and said, "I missed you so much!"

They hugged each other and walked inside Rose's house. Luna wanted to have a date at home watching movies. So Levi sat on he couch and saw the table in front of them was set up just for this date tonight. Luna plopped down on the couch and gestured Levi to sit next to her. He smiled and sat down putting his arm around Luna. Luna turned the TV on to the movie, The Princess and the Frog. She rested her head on his shoulder and ate popcorn that she set up on the table. They watched the movie holding each other in each other's arms. A few times Levi kissed Luna on the forehead just to show his love. Then in the middle of the movie, Luna asked Levi something.

"Levi, what do you think of me?" Luna asked looking down at her hands.

Levi laughed and said, "You should know what I think."

"Well I know but, what about when you first met me?" Luna said looking into his eyes.

Levi looked at her and kissed her lips, "I thought you were unique, pretty, and someone I could have forever."

"Really? Well I think of you as the same and more," Luna said kissing his cheek.

Levi hugged her tightly as the movie went on. When the movie finished, Levi quickly picked her up and walked to her room. Luna looked sleepy in his arms as her eyes started to fall. Levi kissed her forehead and laid her on the bed. He tucked her in and slept next to her.  Levi put an arm around her and put his head near her breasts. For the night they slept together as the crescent moon was glimmering outside.

**Morning**

Luna woke up with Levi's face in between her breasts. She quickly got up and felt violated and put her arm across her chest. Levi's head slumped down on the pillow as he continued o sleep. Knowing that it wasn't on purpose she laid back beside him and put his head on her lap as she sat up and read a book. Not wanting to wake him up she carefully turned the pages as she read. Levi moved a bit and Luna froze so that he wouldn't feel her moving as well. His head looked up at her as she looked down at him.

"Good morning," Luna said in a soft tone.

Out of nowhere he pulled her down under the covers which made her screech a bit. He went under the covers and cuddled with her kissing her cheeks.

"I'm cold and I need your warmth." Levi said shivering under the covers.

Luna giggled a bit and pulled him closer, "Ok I'll keep you warm."

Luna put her head on his and cuddled with him until Levi felt warm enough to get out of bed.

They shared a tender kiss in bed as the morning sun rose outside. Luna pulled away and kissed his cheek and got out of bed.