~Chapter 16

(Hiya! So I hope you like this chapter and so far I'm hoping you guys are liking my story. Enjoy the chapter and comment if you have suggestions!) ^~^

**Day after proposal**

Levi drove off to Luna's house at night to see her after one of his shows that he performed earlier today. He was getting excited in his seat, biting his lips and humming songs about Luna. On the way to her house he encountered some traffic along the way making him impatient. All he wanted was to see Luna tonight, no one else. After a few minutes stuck in traffic he finally arrived at Luna's house. He rang the doorbell as quick as he could almost smashing the doorbell. Levi waited anxiously for Luna to open the door, only to find someone else answer the door.

"Umm... Is Luna here?" Levi asked hesitantly.

Rose giggled and said, "Right on time! I was about to leave when you rang the doorbell. Luna's inside in her room watching Netflix, have fun!"

Rose winked at Levi making him blush a bit at the thought of Luna. She walked past him going to her car as the engine started behind him. Levi walked into her house and went upstairs. Luna's door was closed but had a small crack for him to peek through. He looked through with his eye and saw her sitting cris-crossed with the small TV in front of her. She had black shorts on, a T-shirt, and hair in a messy bun. Levi smiled as he walked into the room quietly and slowly went behind her. He grabbed her waist and pulled her onto his lap.

"Ah~! Levi?!" Luna exclaimed scared, "Don't do that!"

Levi laughed and said, "Well you looked so comfortable I didn't want to intrude."

"At least tell me you were coming so I was ready to see you and not in this attire," she said sounding mad.

He kissed her cheek and rested his head on her shoulder. His arms moved around her waist and chest making Luna moan a tiny bit. Levi went under her shirt and grabbed her breasts. Luna moaned a bit louder and relaxed on his chest leaning on him. He let go and pushed her down on the bed. Levi kissed her sweet soft lips and laid next to her, getting closer and wrapping his arms around her waist. They laid on their sides facing each other looked at each other. Luna's face turned a rosy red as she smiled a bit. He smiled too and kissed her again this time putting his tongue in her mouth. She touched his tongue and grabbed his shirt pulling closer to him. They gasped for air as Levi rested his head on her chest feeling her heart beat.

"I love you Levi," Luna said softly.

Levi kissed her forehead and said, "I love you too, with all my heart."

Luna's head started to fall onto his chest as her eyes also started to fall.

Levi pulled her even closer and rested his head on hers making sure she was secure under his arms. They slept together as the moonlight shone through the window gently lighting up the room.