~Chapter 3

(Hi it's me again! So I hope you like this chapter! This will mostly be about the meeting with Levi and Luna where Levi wants to know more about her. So if you want to tell me some suggestions or anything just put some in the comments and I'll do my best to put them in future chapters. Have fun and enjoy this chapter! :3)

A blinding light greeted Luna as she awoke from her sleep. She was so worn out from yesterday that she forgot today was the meet up with Levi. Luna stretched her arms and legs and got out of bed. She walked to the bathroom and saw how terrible she looked. Her hair was all messy, deep eye bags, and some dry drool on the side of her mouth. Luna quickly splashed some cold water on her face that woke her up instantly. She went back to her room and got her brush and tooth brush. It took her 15 minutes to look presentable at least, even though she was still in her pajamas.

Luna looked at her phone to see 80 messages! All of them were from Leo, except for 5 of them which were from Levi. She unlocked her phone and went to text Leo.

*Texting*

Leo why did you text me so much?!

Leo:

Sorry I just wanted to know if you were okay. You didn't text me like you normally do everyday so that usually means you are sad or in pain.

Luna:

Well I was at Levi's concert for the whole day, and I was too tired to do anything or text anyone. Sorry Leo

Leo:

It's alright just don't forget to tell me in advance when you go somewhere so I don't spam you again.

Luna:

Alright ttyl Leo! :3

Leo:

Bye

*End of Texting*

Luna put down her phone and got her outfit for the day. Just before she could put her shoes on, her phone rang. The contact read: Levi

She nervously answered her phone to talk to Levi.

*Calling*

"Hello cutie, how are you this fine morning?" Levi asked Luna.

Luna answered, "I'm doing fine, how are you Levi?"

"I'm fine. Are you ready to meet me?" He asked.

Luna smiled and said, "Yeah, but where are we going to meet?"

"I can't tell you because I'm going to pick you up," He said in a deep seductive tone.

Luna blushed hard and asked, "But how do you know where I am staying?"

After a few minutes of calling, Luna was going to be picked by Levi at noon. She was so nervous to be riding in a car right next to Levi himself. Luna wondered what it would be like do be the first fan to sit in his car. She knew that no other girl or boy fan were able to do this. Luna felt honored, but also very VERY nervous. Luna got her stuff ready and went downstairs to eat some breakfast. All her friend had was some cereal or some leftover pancakes. Luna chose the cereal instead of the pancakes just in case she wasn't supposed to eat them. So she ate her cereal and looked the time. It was 11:40, so close to when she was supposed to see Levi. Luna's mind went back to fangirlling, just like the first time she ever saw him.

Suddenly Luna heard the doorbell ring.

Is it Levi already?

She quickly looked out the window and saw him standing outside the door. Once she was sure it was Levi, Luna quickly opened the door for Levi.

"Well don't you look pretty?" Levi said smiling.

Luna blushed and blurted out, "Y...You look handsome!"

Levi laughed quietly and replied, "Not as pretty as you though. Come on let's go!"

Levi held his arm out expecting Luna to take it. She reluctantly took his arm as they walked to his car. Being a gentleman, Levi opened the door for Luna making her blush even more. She never expected he would be so nice to her. Luna thought she might be in a dream or a trance whenever she is near him. They started to drive to an unknown place that Luna didn't know. It was a theater as it says in Korean. Luna knew how to speak and read Korean so she's lucky she knows how to read all the signs. Luna didn't expect they were going to see a movie together. Levi looked at Luna seeing how nervous she was. He laughed quietly and parked the car.

"We arrived at our destination Luna," Levi said.

Before Luna could say anything he got out of the car and opened up her door. She got out and stood still not knowing what to do. Levi took her hand and walked her to the theater. Luna was surprised by his actions and tensed up a bit more. As they were walking Levi started to talk.

"It's alright, you don't have to be nervous around me," He said devilishly.

Luna looked at him and said, "How can I not be nervous when I'm with one of the most famous K-Pop stars in Korea?"

Levi shrugged and said, "I'm more than a K-Pop idol than you think. So let yourself get to know the better me behind my K-Pop career."

Luna nodded and looked away. She wanted to get to know him of course, but how could she? She felt so awkward near him even though she loved him. Then suddenly, Levi kissed her on the cheek. Luna gasped at what just happened to her. Her mind was running so fast she couldn't think straight.

Did he just kiss my cheek?!

Luna looked at him as they were approaching their seats. As she sat down Levi was looking into her emerald eyes.

"I must say I can't stop looking at you Luna," He said sweetly.

Luna didn't know what to say, but she knew this could be the start of something more.