~Chapter 6

(So I hope you liked the last chapter! I am pleased to see more people reading my stuffs, even though I never expected it ^~^. I won't tell you about this chapter since I have no idea what I'll write yet. Enjoy! ;3)

Luna woke up to her alarm she set on her phone blasting in her room. She stopped the alarmed and stretched her arms out. Then suddenly she remembered she needed to text Levi! Luna quickly got her phone and started to text Levi. She wasn't sure if he would answer but she was going to try.

**Texting**

Luna:
Hi Levi! I was wondering if you could come over, or maybe we can go somewhere?

Levi didn't answer immediately so she put her phone down and changed into some casual clothes. Luna put her slippers on and went downstairs. The house was lit up by the sun rays seeping through the windows. Suddenly she heard her phone buzz. On the lock screen she saw Levi answer her text. She unlocked her phone and read his text.

**Texting**

Levi:
That sounds good. Do you want me to come over now or what time do you want me to come?

Luna:
You can come over if you want to right now, I don't have any plans for today. It be great if you could! ^~^

Leo:
I'll see you soon then cutie!

Luna:
I'll see you later!

As their conversation ended Rose came downstairs with her pajamas still on. Rose's hair was messy and she looked exhausted.

"Good morning Rose," Luna said, "Do you want some breakfast?"

She nodded and said, "Yeah just get me some cereal and I'll be good. I'll be going somewhere today so I won't be in the house today."

"Oh alright, when are you leaving?" Luna asked.

Rose looked at the clock and looked back saying, "I'll be leaving at 10:00 so about like 2 hours from now."

In Luna's mind she thought it was perfect since Levi will be coming over, but she didn't know when. She just hoped it would be after Rose left. Rose got her cereal and went back upstairs to eat it. Luna knew she was going to change and leave early so she just ate cereal and waited until Rose left.

**1 hour later**

"Bye Luna I'll see you later at like 11:30 at night so I'll be gone for awhile!" Rose said as she walked out the door.

Luna waved goodbye and walked back to the couch. All she could think about was Levi. At least Rose didn't have to be with her to ask him, Luna just texted. After a few minutes she heard the doorbell ring.

That must be Levi!

She quickly got up and ran to the door. Luna was so excited and nervous that she almost didn't open the door. Once she opened the door she was greeted with a passionate hug from Levi.

"I've been yearning to see you Luna," Levi said kindly.

The hug caught her so off guard that she could barely say anything back, "H...Hi Levi! I didn't expect you to come so soon."

"Well I wanted to be early and see your cute face!" Levi exclaimed as he smiled wide.

Luna loved it when he smiled. His smile makes him even more cute than before. Luna returned the hug back, hugging him tight. All she wanted was for them to be together like this, forever. It might be a stretch, but it's what she wants. Levi let go of her and started to walk in the house taking Luna's hand with his. He continued to walk to the kitchen as Luna followed. Luna was confused but didn't say anything. Then Levi pointed to the fridge with a smile.

"I want you to make me cookies again please," He said.

Luna giggled and said, "Fine, but you're going to have to wait for awhile until they're done."

"I'll try to wait, but the longer you make me wait, makes me want more," Levi said devilishly.

Luna's face became confused as she said, "More of what?"

"More of you," He said with a smirk.

Luna blushed and looked away. Levi laughed a little bit and walked to the living room. The sound of the TV filled the house as Luna started to bake cookies. She made sure that they were chocolate chip like last time, so she put extra chocolate chips in. Luna continued cooking and finally got the cookies in the oven.

**10 minutes later**

Out of nowhere Luna felt arms go around her waist. Levi was behind her smiling. He put his head on her shoulder, which made Luna shiver at his touch. When Luna turned her head, she felt her lips touch with his as Levi stole another kiss from her.

"You made me wait to long cutie. Now I want you," He said in a husky voice.

Luna was blushing even harder as her face turned more red, "I...I didn't mean to take long."

Levi put his finger on her lips and said, "Shhh, don't talk."

Luna didn't say anything, and Levi started to tighten his grasp on her waist, pulling her closer to him. Levi put his hand behind her head and pulled her closer. They were so close they their noses were touching. Then, Levi kissed her lips passionately and tightened his grip even more. Luna couldn't take it, trying to suppress a small moan. Suddenly the timer on the oven went off, and Luna shot her eyes open. Levi noticed and took his lips off hers.

"You should get those delicious cookies before they burn," He said in a deep voice.

Levi let go of her and let Luna get the cookies from the oven. As she pulled them out the aroma of chocolate filled the room. She placed the cookies on the counter and let them sit for a few minutes. Levi was slowly inching closer to the cookies. Before he could take one, Luna lightly slapped his hand.

"Hey! Why did you slap me?" Levi said surprised.

Luna laughed and said, "Remember what happened last time you tried to take a cookie?"

"Oh.. Yeah. I'll wait this time," He said pouting.

Luna laughed even more and booped his nose. He was so cute when he pouted.

Luna wanted that moment to happen again, for Levi to kiss her. Soon they will be something more. It was time for them to become official.