Bonus Chapter ^~^

So this chapter is dedicated to my friend Kayla_Scarlet  because she asked for a bonus chapter and I thought about it so I thought to do it! Thanks for reading this and go read her stories too they're pretty good! Anyway enjoy!

Levi plopped down next to Luna while she played a video game on the TV. Now in their own house, they live in Seoul, Korea happily together. Levi still works as an idol, which is fine for Luna, but she wishes for him to stay. Luna found a job as a waitress like before, in a 5-star restaurant working 5 days a week.

While playing her game Levi thought up of a sneaky trick. He slyly moved his arm around her waist pulling her closer to him. She flinched and tried to move away, but he pulled her closer every time.

"I'm trying to play a game! Let me concentrate!" She whined.

Levi laughed and pouted, "But why can't you concentrate on me? Don't I mean anything to you?"

"Of course you do but I want to win this game! I'll concentrate on you later," Luna said with a smirk.

Levi tickled her and took her controller the moment she laughed. After recovering from his move, she tried to take it back. He laughed and played the game for her, not doing as well as she was before.

"You're making me lose!" She said angrily.

Levi paused the game and looked back at her, "I'll leave the game without saving if you don't give me attention now."

"Fine! But next time I'll ignore you more then now," Luna said crossing her arms.

Levi left the game on pause and gently placed the controller down on the coffee table behind them. He picked her up and placed her between his legs wrapping them around hers. Luna squirmed a bit and leaned back on his chest. He rested his head on her shoulder and kissed her cheek. She giggled and started to relax in his arms.

"Hey cutie?" Levi whispered.

"Yeah?" She said.

Levi looked at her and said, "What do you think about having kids?"

Luna turned around and smiled, "Well I want some, but not now. Not yet."

"Why not?" He said confused.

Luna laughed and said, "It's only because we haven't had our fun yet together. Give us a few years to have fun and then we can think about it."

After that she hugged him tightly and dug her face in his chest closing her eyes. Returning the hug, he held her tighter and smirked. He picked her up and quickly went to their room and placed her on their soft white bed. Levi went on top of her and smiled devilishly.

"Why don't we have some fun now?" He said in a husky whisper.

Luna nodded and pulled him down onto her. Getting the message he started to take off her shirt, and got to her bra. He kissed her from her neck tracing all the way down to her pants.

"Let's have fun tonight," Levi said taking off her pants.

A/N

So that was the little bonus I chapter if you want more then I might consider writing one more and then I'm done. Also I've felt like writing a new story called The Thief and the Princess. Anyway hoped you enjoyed thanks for reading! ^~^