~Chapter 15

(Hola so I skipped again to the third and final date where he's going to stay since his tour ended. Enjoy as my third chapter of this story posted today!)

**Monday**

Levi took Luna to an overlook of the city on the perfect night with the stars and moon fully out. Luna sat on the grass near the edge of the hill and looked at the city. Lights lit up the night as they both looked out the city with their heads rested on each other. Levi took her waist and out her on his lap. He put his head on her shoulder and kissed her cheek lightly. Luna looked over at him and kissed his nose that made him laugh a bit.

"Luna I want you to get up," Levi asked, "for me."

Luna didn't argue and got up. She looked confused for a second but let him speak again.

"Luna, I think it's time I give you my heart fully if you would accept it," Levi said looking into her eyes.

He got down on knee and as a shooting star passed in the sky he took out a black box with something beautiful inside. Luna gasped as she knew what his question would be to her.

"Luna, I've only been with you for a bit but I couldn't love anyone as much as I love you. Will you marry me?" Levi asked with a hopeful smile on his face.

Luna started to cry with joy and exclaimed, "Yes!!"

Levi got up quickly and kissed her and found her tongue touch his. As they made out he put the ring on her finger.

 As they made out he put the ring on her finger

Luna's wedding ring^^

Levi dipped her down and kissed her even more. He put her on the hood of the car and undid her shirt and bra. Once he finished he took her waist and pulled her closer. She moaned a bit making Levi want more. He kissed in the middle between her breasts and traced all the way down to her pants. Luna moaned a little louder feeling his kisses as they tickled her body. Luna pulled him in and kissed his head pulling him in between her breasts as he bit her there leaving a mark as he pulled away. Levi picked her up bridal style and put her in the back seat. Levi went on top of her taking her bra off her body. He went down and kissed one of her breasts close to her nipple. Luna moaned putting her arms around his waist pulling him closer.

"Now I can do this whenever I want," he said smiling.

Luna looked at him and got up kissing his soft lips, "Well you could've done it either way without asking me but I'm glad you did."

Levi smiled and hugged her as she was half naked with her bra off.

"Here lets get your clothes back on before I do anything else to your beautiful body," Levi said putting her bra back on.

Luna nodded and got her shirt to put back on.  She climbed into the passenger seat and waited for Levi to come back into the car.

I finally asked her, and now I don't have to worry about losing her anymore.