~Chapter 8

(Hey I'm writing this late because of my friend *cough* *cough* someone certain made me do it. Anyways I hope you will like this chapter seeing as it won't be as romantic until later. Enjoy!)

In the morning Luna woke up with the sun shining in her eyes. She squinted and looked around the room. All she could remember was Levi carrying her. Suddenly she realized that Levi wasn't here, so she quickly got up and started searching the house. Luna didn't find him but saw a text on her phone from Levi. She breathed a sigh of relief as she read the text from Levi.

Levi:
I wish I could of stayed but I left after I laid down with you a bit ^~^
I won't be able to see you today since I have some dance practices today. But I'm going to come back to your place at night okay cutie?

Luna smiled and put down her phone. She was happy Levi let her know about what happened. Suddenly she blushed hard realizing what she just read.

Levi laid down on my bed? With me?! This must be a dream.

She shook her head and tried to ignore it, but her feelings couldn't be ignored. Luna went through her morning routine and finally finished getting ready for the day. Luna planned to use this day to get some groceries and some extra stuff while Levi was gone.

Luna walked downstairs to the kitchen to cook pancakes for breakfast. On the fridge she saw a note from Rose.

It read:
Hey Luna! I left early in the morning so I made some breakfast for you already! I won't be home tonight so have fun!

~Love, Rose

Luna took the note of the fridge and opened it. She saw a pink post it note over a certain container. It had the word "Luna's breakfast" on it. Luna opened the container to find some waffles and bacon waiting to be eaten. Apparently she didn't have to cook like she planned to. She put the food on a plate and put it in the microwave for 45 seconds. She waited until the food was done when she felt her phone ring from her pocket. Leo was calling her! Luna hasn't heard from Leo in awhile! So she answered the phone quickly and started to talk to Leo.

"Hey I haven't heard from you in awhile Leo! What have you been up to?" Luna asked eagerly.

Leo laughed a bit and said, "I'm sorry I was busy with some... Things..."

"Oh. What things are you talking about?" She asked suspiciously.

Leo hesitated and stuttered, "I...I might have found a g...girl that I am currently dating."

Luna was shocked at his words and quickly asked him excitedly, "You have a GIRLFRIEND?!! You HAVE to tell me how it happened Leo!! PLEASE?"

"I will, I will, just calm down! Jeez," Leo said shyly.

Their conversation went on and on for a an hour while Luna was eating and watching TV. Leo had told her everything about his girlfriend, Akari. Leo had become her boyfriend after a few dates a month or two before Luna left for Korea. Luna was shocked that Leo had a girlfriend before she left, and was kinda mad when he didn't tell her about it. Once their conversation ended, Luna was left with satisfaction and proudness towards to her friend.

He finally has someone to love! I'm so happy for Leo!

Luna watched TV for a bit and forgot about her plans for an hour. Soon she finally decided to go grocery shopping. Luna got her stuff ready, put her shoes on, and went outside. It was going to be a long time until she will get back, but she'll have to do sooner or later.

**One grocery shopping spree later**

Luna got the last grocery bags out of the car and placed them in the kitchen. On the counters there were grocery bags filling up the kitchen. She had to organize the groceries but Luna was too lazy to do anything for now. She plopped back down on the couch and took off her shoes. Luna laid down on the couch and took a short nap for a bit.

When Luna woke up she was awaken by a sound of the doorbell. Luna stretched out and walked to the door. She opened the door and saw Levi standing there. Her face lightened up at the sight of Levi, and she hugged Levi quickly.

"Miss me already cutie?" Levi said with a sweet smile.

Luna nodded and looked at him, "I missed you a lot!"

Levi spun her around and dipped her down as he kissed her.

"Well you're lucky I'm yours," Levi said in a deep voice.

His voice sent shivers down Luna's spine as she embraced his presence. Luna kissed his cheek and rested her head on his shoulder. Levi quickly lifted her up and walked into the house.

"I think it's time we have some fun," Levi said devilishly.

Before Luna could say anything, Levi opened the door to Luna's room. He laid her down on her bed, looming over her.

"Am I allowed to do this tonight?" He asked smirking.

Luna blushed and nodded, "Yes you are."

Levi smiled and started to take off her shirt. Luna went limp and let him take her clothes off. Soon Levi was down to her panties and bra.

"What a beautiful body you have Luna," Levi said in a husky voice.

Luna let Levi touch her, letting him have what he wants. This night was going to be a night to remember.