~Chapter 9

(I'm sorry! So very sorry for having such a long wait if you even cared! I promise I'll try to put out new chapters but I can't guarantee all the time. Anyway enjoy this chapter and I'll see you in the next one!)

"What a lovely body you have Luna," Levi said in a husky voice.

"Ahhh~" Luna moaned as Levi kissed her chest.

Levi took off her bra making her even more vulnerable to the touch. As Levi kept kissing her, touching her, and grabbing her waist, she moaned loud. Levi slightly laughed and took off his shirt. Revealing his chest Luna eyes grew wide as her yearning for him became stronger. Luna grabbed him down and pulled him onto her. Levi let out a slight moan at the action of Luna's pull.

"You want more my sweet?" Levi asked devilishly, "Well I'll give you more than what you want."

Before Luna could say anything Levi put his mouth on hers and made her sit up for a nice make out. Levi's hands went up her chest and went to her breasts. He grabbed her closer as he strongly caressed Luna into his arms.  Luna let out a loud moan as Levi touched her breasts and moved in closer. As the night went on it was filled with sounds of pleasure and love.

**In the morning**

Luna awoke as she turned over to see Levi on the other side of her bed. For a moment she was confused, but then remembered what had happened last night. She looked down as she found herself naked under the blankets. Levi was also naked, so she quickly got up and ran to the bathroom with her robe. She hopped in the shower and took a nice steamy shower. Luna blushed at what happened last night but was utterly pleased that it happened.

Levi woke up and arose from the bed.

"I want to do it again," Levi whispered to himself.

He smiled and got his pants on along with his shirt. As he was about to leave the room Luna walked in with a towel wrapped around her body. Her wet hair  laid on her shoulders and was slightly curled from the water. Levi stepped back and let her walk by. She quickly walked by and got her clothes. She took her towel off and as soon as she did Levi hugged her waist.

"L-Levi? What are you doing?" Luna asked.

He smiled and said, "I'm hugging my girlfriend of course."

Luna looked up at him and smiled, "That means you love me more than anyone else right?"

Levi kissed her cheek and said, "Of course, your the only one I love forever."

Luna blushed a bit and put her clothes on as Levi turned away for her privacy. Once she was done she jumped on Levi's back and almost made Levi collapse.

"Luna! What are you doing?!" Levi said almost falling.

Luna giggled and said, "Your going to take me downstairs and give me a piggy back ride!"

"Oh is that what you want?" Levi said grinning.

Levi ran downstairs holding Luna tightly as Luna tightened her grip around him.

"NOT THAT FAST!" Luna yelled.

Levi laughed and ran around the house with her on her back making her scream and laugh.

They ran around and had fun being like kids with no parents at home. Soon it was going to
become more than just dating.

(Sorry it is a little short but tell me what you like about it!)